SP at TC

purplegoldfan

To me, I view this game as a game where SP needs to step it up. During the last half of the season it seems as the pirates were on cruise control, or maybe peaked to early. Tyner and Boyd they struggled with and I know that these are rivalry games and are tough, but they also struggled with Grace, 12-10 late in the 3rd. I also know that SP crushed TC in the spring like 8 td's to 2 or something like that which means nothing at this point. Step it up and come back with a victory SP, and maybe we will both travel up towards Knoxville next week if we can handle the Bucs.

Good point Truth.Also those teams mentioned Boyd,Tyner and your team Marion County where all 2-A powers this year.We beat them all .Only team of those 3 we beat handily was Marion.This is another season.Thankfully we won't have to play Marion again now the way they are playing.Tough schedule.Playoffs now and hopefully we can stay the course.Go Pirates!

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a game...for a little while...

But South Pitt has WAY too much for TC...in my opinion...

SP 35 TC 14

This is funny! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> SP posters that have good sense so SP faces an uphill battle. I hope SP can hang around and have a chance in the 4th quarter. Everyone said last season that if you were going to beat Trousdale you better get them because they would be the team to beat in 2008. Well, it's 2008 and now they are the team to beat. It's time to see if SP can shock the state by winning on "The Creekbank" Pay no attention to these people that make these ridiculous predictions.

And may I add that Boyd may win but not by the outlandish scores that some are giving..will be close very close Jasper 20 Boyd 18

My eyes must be deceiving me...you predict that Marion (Jasper) will win?

Hope those Pirates of yours keep on winning too. Your neighbor up the road is cheering for you.....GOOD LUCK Friday night!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This is funny! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> SP posters that have good sense so SP faces an uphill battle. I hope SP can hang around and have a chance in the 4th quarter. Everyone said last season that if you were going to beat Trousdale you better get them because they would be the team to beat in 2008. Well, it's 2008 and now they are the team to beat. It's time to see if SP can shock the state by winning on "The Creekbank" Pay no attention to these people that make these ridiculous predictions.

Ambassador, I have to disagree with you for once. No hard feelings though but I think we are the team to beat. We are the defending state champions & we got the winning streak. I understand were going to Trousdale & im not one of those that think we are going to blow them out I just think Friday night we will be the team to beat. To be the man you got to beat the man & right now thats what we are. We are the defending 1A State Champions. Lets go up there & take care of business! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I'm looking forward to this game too. I plan on driving about 140-150 miles to see this one. I hope there will be room to ride the fence.

In Coach Creasy's post-game interview he said they had a bad practice last Tuesday, but the seniors got together, and with their leadership the problem was solved without any intervention by the coaches. He seemed to think that everything would take care of itself, if they are as ready for SP as they were for Watertown.

oldfootballplayer,

I'll look for you around the fieldhouse / field entrance. I'd like to meet you. you probably played with some of my kin folk. would like to put a face with the name.. See you friday..... I'll have the Red Razorback hat on...

Both teams have the following stats:

Records: Both teams are 12-0

First Quarter Points: Both teams have 0 points scored against them in the first quarter

Common Opponents:

TC beat Clay County 58-15 and FCS 28-06. Totals = 86 to 21

SP beat Clay County 41 -6 and FCS 28-12. Totals = 69 to 18

Total Point For/Against for 12 Games

TC: 523/86

SP: 514/74

How much closer can it get? In all respects, this looks like the GAME OF THE YEAR.

This isn't true. SP has only played 11 games, but due to a forfeit by Tennessee Temple their record is 12-0.

So actually both teams are pretty close to equal.

Difference, SP as an underdog will bring out the best in SP. Look for a rude awakening in the Creekbank. SP wins by 2 TD's.

This isn't true. SP has only played 11 games, but due to a forfeit by Tennessee Temple their record is 12-0.

So actually both teams are pretty close to equal.

Difference, SP as an underdog will bring out the best in SP. Look for a rude awakening in the Creekbank. SP wins by 2 TD's.

Throw out all those stats!

TC 38

Sp 14 /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Sorry but I didn't get to the SP/FCS game Friday night. I stayed dry in PossumTown but got several updates from the sideline. This should be a heck of a game Friday night. I will be there with my FCS jacket on and hollering for the Jackets. I hope everyone from region 4 teams wears their school gear and sits on the TC side. Pull for region 4. I did watch TC play us at home and it looks like they just lined it up and ran it right at us. In getting reports from the SP/FCS game it looks like we moved the ball better there than we did at home vs TC......

This should be the game of the week.......Go Jackets and Region 4!!!!!