Marion County @ Boyd Buc

mchs51

I can tell you from my own experience, I brought my kids here for academics. I have been a parent here since 1994. You can talk to most parents and they will tell you the same thing.

As it applies to our athletic programs...many of these kids have been in school together since elementary. Most have played sports together since middle school. Many of our high school kids go to football camps..they play travel softball, club volleyball etc. during the off season. They put in the additional work...That's why I get offended when this topic comes up. These kids work hard for what they have achieved....plain and simple.

No foualt in a parent wanting a good education for their kids;heck so do do I But can you tell me some are not given a a free ride for participating in sports? Not saying it does again just a fair question that does go back to football.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beg to differ. Peardon played a big part in the 2nd and 3rd times to the 1A title, but not the first. He didn't play that much in 2002. He played behind William Nelson. And like I say to all you people who think you know everything, if you think there is some truth, man up and report it, if not, then hide behind your coach t name and pretend to be smart.

OK Reaction... What's up?... you direct this response at me and all I said was "Ouch"..... I've not named names nor made accusations about whether or not Boyd recruits... and I wont in this forum.... If you want to email me at purplegrad85@yahoo.com, I'll be more than happy to share my opinion (and my knowledge) on the subject..... The University of Alabama had Logan Young who was a rogue supporter......Boyd has at least one of their own.... If you want more information..... shoot me a line......

OK Reaction... What's up?... you direct this response at me and all I said was "Ouch"..... I've not named names nor made accusations about whether or not Boyd recruits... and I wont in this forum.... If you want to email me at purplegrad85@yahoo.com, I'll be more than happy to share my opinion (and my knowledge) on the subject..... The University of Alabama had Logan Young who was a rogue supporter......Boyd has at least one of their own.... If you want more information..... shoot me a line......

Didn't mean to direct it to ya. I will hit ya up in email later so we can keep the thread going in the right direction. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well I don't think yall realize how much better we have become since we played last. Westmoreland stinks and that region stinks anyway. I wouldn't base what yall did last week on this game.

That region stinks? Whoa-nelly! If they stink and ya'll barely got by Smith Co. then...

Boyd has no worries they are going to pull this out because quite frankly Marion County has nothing on Boyd in fact they are so mediocre compared to Boyd and I can't believe any of you would even have to ask if Reaction would be there of course he will. Reaction is right though Boyd has their starters now and it won't be a one point win...with Webster on the line and Hughes at quarterback not to mention all the other phenomenal players on their team they will annihilate Marion County.

Marion County has no chance I say 28-7 Boyd

It's funny you say Marion has nothing on Boyd....I think you need to go back and check the records......For one Boyd has the same record that Marion does. Second if my memory serves me correctly this mediocre team was only beat by 1 point in our first match up. All those phenomenal players couldn't handle Tyner and I do believe that Marion handled them quite well. You keep on thinking that this is gonna be a push over game for Boyd and I'll be sure to bring you some tissue because I'm sure you are gonna need them.

Stay focused this week Warriors! Practice hard and play even harder!!

It's funny you say Marion has nothing on Boyd....I think you need to go back and check the records......For one Boyd has the same record that Marion does. Second if my memory serves me correctly this mediocre team was only beat by 1 point in our first match up. All those phenomenal players couldn't handle Tyner and I do believe that Marion handled them quite well. You keep on thinking that this is gonna be a push over game for Boyd and I'll be sure to bring you some tissue because I'm sure you are gonna need them.

Stay focused this week Warriors! Practice hard and play even harder!!

With all due respect, you might want to take a look at Boyd's playoff record when they play at home. Since 2002, when the Bucs host a playoff game they are 13-1. I fully expect that record to be 14-1 after Friday night. They are tough to beat at home. Bucs win 35-14.....

All this directed at me because I ragged on you a little about your grammar..... Wow!.... you need thicker skin or this will be a VERY long week for you..... My redneck buddies haven't found this thread yet..... I'm the nice one of the bunch..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You've got that right purplegrad you are one of the nicer ones of this MC bunch. Sure feel sorry for her when she gets the rest of rilled up..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You've got that right purplegrad you are one of the nicer ones of this MC bunch. Sure feel sorry for her when she gets the rest of rilled up..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What is rilled up?

Remember, use proper grammar, this is CoachT.