Marion County @ Boyd Buc

mchs51

I hate to cheer for someone I know nothing about , but it sure would be nice playing the semis at Goddard field instead of traveling to Chattanooga lol . I do think Boyd will win but I'm pulling for Marion County , can ya blame me ?

Self serving, no confidence, wishy washy support that it is, Marion is pleased to accept it. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" We'll see you is about ten days. Marion wins.......

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Self serving, no confidence, wishy washy support that it is, Marion is pleased to accept it. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" We'll see you is about ten days. Marion wins.......

Well yes , it is self serving because , I'd like to play another at home . I do have confidence tho , The Tornadoes are the real deal and if Marion wins they better bring their weather gear cause THE F-5 is gonna be there in full force . Hey APB , how bout a weather report !!!!

Well yes , it is self serving because , I'd like to play another at home . I do have confidence tho , The Tornadoes are the real deal and if Marion wins they better bring their weather gear cause THE F-5 is gonna be there in full force . Hey APB , how bout a weather report !!!!

Like Ole Abe Lincoln said a few years back, one war at a time my friend. Boyd stands betwix us at the moment. The time for talking about Alcoa is next week............or never..............we'll see..Good luck Warriors.

Not this time USARMY2009!!!!!!!!! But good work gettin this far WARRIORS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one??™s mouth and remove all doubt.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one??™s mouth and remove all doubt.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Those are some deep words brother and some good ones to live by. But I would have to say that we would not have this site if the majority of people on here lived by it. LOL Peace and love from Jackie Moon. I think I am pulling for Marion in this one. How long has it been since they play Alcoa.

F5 is VERY obsolete. They have a new system called the Enhanced Fujita scale. Get with the times Alcoa.

3 more days till MY MIGHTY PURPLE STORM hits the swamp. I hear practice here in the valley is coming along just fine. Boys keep your heads on straight and remember to take it one game at a time. Keep up the good work this week and I look forward to this rematch against the Bucs. This time Marion will walk away with the win!!!!

PS

It's hunting season Warriors and you've got the Bucs in your sights!!!

Close hard hitting game .......Warriors come out on top!!

hahahahah thats really going to happen the bucs will kill you marion boys or girls so lay back and get ready to get smacked in the mouth!!!

hahahahah thats really going to happen the bucs will kill you marion boys or girls so lay back and get ready to get smacked in the mouth!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Show marion wat yal got!!!!!! Good luck next week against the mighty tornado!!!!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Show marion wat yal got!!!!!! Good luck next week against the mighty tornado!!!!!!

Your such a LOSER!!!!!!!!Rub's off from your team I guess!!