Marion County @ Boyd Buc

mchs51

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Show marion wat yal got!!!!!! Good luck next week against the mighty tornado!!!!!!

KL says you are a loser. KL would classify your team as MUFFIN status.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahah thats really going to happen the bucs will kill you marion boys or girls so lay back and get ready to get smacked in the mouth!!!

The only reason the bucs won last time is because the ref's didnt call a false start on the last 2 point conversion, but You know as well as i do the ref's always throw bad calls on non-prep schools. But last week that couldn't hold us back and it won't this week. So YOU get ready to get smacked in the mouth!!!!

!!!!GO WARRIORS!!!!!

The only reason the bucs won last time is because the ref's didnt call a false start on the last 2 point conversion, but You know as well as i do the ref's always throw bad calls on non-prep schools. But last week that couldn't hold us back and it won't this week. So YOU get ready to get smacked in the mouth!!!!

!!!!GO WARRIORS!!!!!

Wow, another saint joining coacht... Great to see it... I did see this play your talking about on the two point conversion, an i do believe they jumped. If if and buts were candy and nuts Marion would be 11 and 1...

I love the "smacked in the mouth comment" , the Warriors are gonna come at'cha like a spider monkey!!!

All this talk, but this saint knows its gonna be a close one till the last ticks, however Marion will come out with a W.

bad knees or not the kid can still throw the ball pretty good but i cant believe you still wear all that orange maybe you just didnt have any other warm clothes and wanted to check out the warriors in the ol TN pullover

Well I watched yall tonight with my class of 09 pullover on with all my ut stuff underneath for you my friend. Yall looked good yesterday and to day.

Yea that purple cancels the orange out because of our success but i think you should give him an early christmas present and give him one of your Alabama hats /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

SICK, NASTY, HIDDIOUS. Thats what I got to say bout bama and that hat. We shall see how good they are in B bal. Yes I've waited along time to brag on the big purple. Ive seen to many but kickings go against us. I think its our turn to kick @$$ now.lol (BOYD) Im a UT fan through thick and thin and im also a MC fan through thick and thin.

SICK, NASTY, HIDDIOUS. Thats what I got to say bout bama and that hat. We shall see how good they are in B bal. Yes I've waited along time to brag on the big purple. Ive seen to many but kickings go against us. I think its our turn to kick @$$ now.lol (BOYD) Im a UT fan through thick and thin and im also a MC fan through thick and thin.

And an avid golfer /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I would love to see yal win dont get me wrong its just fact is BOYD stands a better chance of BEATING ALCOA . . . sorry. But good luck /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ah we kicked yalls but so you don't need to say nothing cause you are jealous. SCHS IS DONE, FINISHED, AND THEY FLAT OUT stink. Please how could anyone take this guy serious. Please man 28 to 0, could have been worse. Any way go MC!!!

!!!!GO WARRIORS!!!!!

So it's the refs fault now? LOL...I was once told this...if the officials were part of the game it was your own fault. In any sport, you go out and play harder than your opponent to keep the officials out of the game. Boyd has had many bad calls this year too. It's part of the game as long as human beings are the officials.

Go Bucs....Good luck and defend The House!!

So it's the refs fault now? LOL...I was once told this...if the officials were part of the game it was your own fault. In any sport, you go out and play harder than your opponent to keep the officials out of the game. Boyd has had many bad calls this year too. It's part of the game as long as human beings are the officials.

Go Bucs....Good luck and defend The House!!

Both teams did play hard way back then in the second game and i agree with you about the refs.... I look for the same type ball game in this one... Both teams have proven alot since they faced each other way back then... I just cant wait for kickoff..... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />