Marion County @ Boyd Buc

mchs51

Great Game! I have nothing to say but good things about both programs. Boyd you have a great ball team and fan base! As a visitor I couldn't of asked for anymore hospitality. I'm sorry that one of these great programs' season had to an end last night.

Warriors, you still never cease to amaze me. That "never give up attitude" is definitely the trademark of this team. Enjoy the win Saturday, and then it's time to get ready for Alcoa! I am a "Believer" in this team and know you can continue to win! Remember no one gives anything! You have to go out every game and earn it!

I will end my posting on this thread with a quote from Andre Gide. "There are admirable potentialities in every human being. Believe in your strength and your truth. Learn to repeat endlessly to yourself."

Go Warriors!

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Game! I have nothing to say but good things about both programs. Boyd you have a great ball team and fan base! As a visitor I couldn't of asked for anymore hospitality. I'm sorry that one of these great programs' season had to an end last night.

Warriors, you still never cease to amaze me. That "never give up attitude" is definitely the trademark of this team. Enjoy the win Saturday, and then it's time to get ready for Alcoa! I am a "Believer" in this team and know you can continue to win! Remember no one gives anything! You have to go out every game and earn it!

I will end my posting on this thread with a quote from Andre Gide. "There are admirable potentialities in every human being. Believe in your strength and your truth. Learn to repeat endlessly to yourself."

Go Warriors!

Dang Roadwarrior, them books are paying off. Great quote and post. I agree it was a great game. Just for the record, it does not matter who has the most yards or first downs. It doesnt matter who has the biggest players or passing yards. All that matters is who comes out with the W and Marion did just that. Officiating is just part of the game and we know what it is like to go through a game where every thing seems to be going against you, but Marion was obviously the better team tonight for they came away with the W. Yes Boyd had a lot of turnovers but I did not see them fumble one time that a Marion player wasnt hitting them. Now lets go to Alcoa and get one more.

Congrats to the Warriors!!! Last night at the square was alot of fun with all the fans, cheers, horns and whistles....this is what playoff season should be like. I think that statue of Coach Boeck should be over there by the clock...you know him kind of leaning up against it with arm resting on the pole..or maybe one of him on every corner, that way no one will miss seeing it! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I hope to see the Town decked out in Purple this week as the team leaves for Aloca...the community needs to show that WARRIOR PRIDE!! Maybe a peprally on the square Friday morning????

Rest up this weekend and pratice hard this week....We're not ready for Basketball season just yet!!!!!!

Congrats to the Warriors!!! Last night at the square was alot of fun with all the fans, cheers, horns and whistles....this is what playoff season should be like. I think that statue of Coach Boeck should be over there by the clock...you know him kind of leaning up against it with arm resting on the pole..or maybe one of him on every corner, that way no one will miss seeing it! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I hope to see the Town decked out in Purple this week as the team leaves for Aloca...the community needs to show that WARRIOR PRIDE!! Maybe a peprally on the square Friday morning????

Rest up this weekend and pratice hard this week....We're not ready for Basketball season just yet!!!!!!

Last night the fans showed the boys the support that they deserve. You are so right the town really needs to pull together this week and show the boys we support them. A peprally on the squeare before the boys head out would be a great idea, wonder who we need to talk to about that?

Way to go Warriors!!!

Boyd played hard and I am very proud of them. I have to say Roxxi you are pretty good at rattling cages because you had me pretty fired up all week...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Nice to see another lady on here that can rattle cages. You were right that everything was decided tonight with Marion coming out on top just like I said after a hard fought game. You want hear me taking anything away from Boyd they are one heck of a group of boys and they played their hearts out. Sorry you couldn't make it to the game tonight I was looking forward to meeting you, like I told reaction maybe next year. keep rattling those cages and making the rest of us ladies on here proud!!! Just remember never underestimate the underdogs!!!! I might just come back to bite you in the end.

Oh yea 37421 it was a pleasure meeting you at the game......Boyd has some very classy fans thanks for welcoming us to your home!!!!!

Thats the only reason I am here LadySquaw is to get everyone else fired up while I love football I don't love it nearly as much as Reaction...I too am sorry I didn't get to meet you so I could show you I am not as bad as I seem on here. Like I said I like to keep things rolling and keep people going...I knew Marion was a good team but if I didn't support our boys all the way then I wouldn't be a Boyd fan...haha!! Again I am sorry I couldn't be there from what Reaction told me you and MCHS were very nice to meet and who knows maybe next year...And trust me I was in contact with Reaction the whole time so I was getting a play by play...I hated that I had to leave for Knoxville earlier than expected but I also had my puppy with me and I don't think they would have let her in the game either...lol unless I paid $7 that is...

Anyways good job Marion and good luck next week...who knows you may catch me in the next thread rattling Alcoa's cage even though they are a home team...and you never know I may be at the game because I will be home for the holidays...

CONGRATS MARION...GOOD LUCK

with out further adu Coach Boeck win or loose is the Coach of the year hands down.. congrats MC sure suprised me .. now go kick alcoas BUTT>

I would say coach Martin for GP or coach Boeck for MC will get coach of the year in 2a. How many points did SP beat MC? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I would say coach Martin for GP or coach Boeck for MC will get coach of the year in 2a. How many points did SP beat MC? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

At this point it doesnt matter how many points the Pirates beat Marion... its not about that since there 2 loss's MC is undefeated.. and they are in the semi finals... POLL any warrior fan and ask them if they thought they would be in the semi's this year and just one of them says yes.. dont believe them... Boeck has done a tremendous job.. i have an idea lets Trade lol....

At this point it doesnt matter how many points the Pirates beat Marion... its not about that since there 2 loss's MC is undefeated.. and they are in the semi finals... POLL any warrior fan and ask them if they thought they would be in the semi's this year and just one of them says yes.. dont believe them... Boeck has done a tremendous job.. i have an idea lets Trade lol....

Don't believe any warrior fans want to trade, that is for sure Geno. After all of the negatives I heard about most of you guys being glad to get rid of him.............I am glad yall did also, and i am sure glad that Marion has him now!!!

Don't believe any warrior fans want to trade, that is for sure Geno. After all of the negatives I heard about most of you guys being glad to get rid of him.............I am glad yall did also, and i am sure glad that Marion has him now!!!

Amen who cares about the sp game anymore we are in the semis and thats all we care about