JCS vs. Milan

Bulldog Fan #2

As a former milan player, if you don't win state, you did not accomplish what you set out to do from the very beginning. From that standpoint, it is a failure. I failed. There is nothing wrong with that. It teaches you how to handle failure. Hopefuly, milan will succede this year.

nwtnsports, you said you were a milan fan for many years. Do you still consider yourself a Bulldog fan?

naw hes a blue raiders fan.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many non region games will JCS get next year? I see Milan is in a 9 team region which would only give them 2 non region games.

We'll play 7 DII games and 3 DI games next year. I think the region Milan is in split into pods for scheduling purposes, reducing the number of region games they will have. Check the scheduling thread in this forum.

gocart u mind filling me in on what happened with that meeting last night if u know

I was not at the meeting, and just heard from a Milan fan on Tuesday that JCS and Milan will play. That fan did say that the region was separating into pods, but I don't really know what that means. I know more about the DII scheduling meeting, but that's probably not of interest to the folks on this thread.

I was not at the meeting, and just heard from a Milan fan on Tuesday that JCS and Milan will play. That fan did say that the region was separating into pods, but I don't really know what that means. I know more about the DII scheduling meeting, but that's probably not of interest to the folks on this thread.

lol thx anyway nice to see us keep playing each other i think it could turn into quite a rivalry

Guys, if you want to talk public/private, move to that forum.

Back to this game. Cody Jones threw for 379 yards, 3 TD and 2 INT against Milan in week seven.

Give your thoughts about the Bulldog pass defense and this week's game plan.

We also did not have half of our starters in the secondary for that game. Many of us that brought that point up after the 1st meeting got ripped, saying it wouldn't have mattered, but that is crazy. I think Jones is a good qb, but I also believe we will be able to play a lot more man to man. That should allow an extra man or two to blitz Jones. I wonder how creative we can get with our blitz packages?

We also did not have half of our starters in the secondary for that game. Many of us that brought that point up after the 1st meeting got ripped, saying it wouldn't have mattered, but that is crazy. I think Jones is a good qb, but I also believe we will be able to play a lot more man to man. That should allow an extra man or two to blitz Jones. I wonder how creative we can get with our blitz packages?

That's a great point. I really worry about the athleticism of Milan's defensive backs and their ability to intercept Cody's passes that are completions against most other teams. I think the play of the Milan defensive secondary and the whole Milan defense in stopping the pass will be one of the keys to the game.

I'll take Milan in a close one! Also, I would say THE game in West TN this week is Henry Co. @ Melrose!

I am a Milan fan, so obviously I think the Mila game is the game of the week, but if I could not go to the Milan game, I would go to the Henry Co. game. O.K. maybe not. I ain't going to Orange Mound unless I have to. Milan wins by ten, and Melrose wins by a td.

Question nwtnsports.....

How are you a Milan fan when you are so negative of our team?

It's a win-win for this guy. He can come on here and imply how good we aren't, and if we lose, he can say that he was right. However, if we win, he can pull out the "I'm a Bulldog fan" card and celebrate with the rest of us. Look nwtnsports, I know that sometimes Milan fans get carried away with our expectations, myself included, but dang it man, either get on the bus or get off.