Franklin Rebels vs. Brentwood Bruins (Re-Match)

huskergymnast33

I couldn't agree more...it's "fans" with screen names like buckfrentwood that really put an ugly blemish on this fabled rivalry.

In their defense, Buck Frentwood was something that started back in '02 or '03 i believe and was a joke between many of the players who knew each other well from both football and soccer. much worse has been said and in no way is he attacking anyone.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't agree more...it's "fans" with screen names like buckfrentwood that really put an ugly blemish on this fabled rivalry.

Awww does my SN bother you? gimme a sec while i go and change it for you...

like ftballkicker said, names not meant to offend anyone from brentwood, simply something that went on years back on the football and soccer field between friends from both schools.

I am a rebels fan but honestly in this one i beleive that the Rebels will take this one away from Brentwood. The last time that they met earlier in the season the Rebels were coming off of a bye week and didnt seem the same on the field that week at all.

This time the rebels are rollin and going to be ready for Brentwood.

Also game after game the Rebels have played as good or better playiny away then at home.

expect a large rebel crowd and a fun game to be at

Rebels take this one by 14

I'm an '04 grad of Franklin and former football player that has since moved to Louisiana. From what I remember, they only televise a few games each season and the only post-season game they show is the championship. Why is this?? Reading all these posts has really ignited my passion for this rivalry and would love nothing more than to watch the Rebels get their sweet redemption.

I have a satellite here that can catch certain regional stations, but even if I did catch some of the local stations, will any of them show this game? or any playoff game for that matter? Every week down here, the stations show at least two Lousiana high school playoff games, it seems like Tennessee is missing out. I'm sure WKRN could go without Wife Swap or Super Nanny for one Friday night.

Let me see my REBELS!

If anyone can shed light on this topic let me know. Otherwise I'll be on the phone with my buddies in the stands getting play by play commentary of the game lol

FRANK TOWN WHAT?!

I'm an '04 grad of Franklin and former football player that has since moved to Louisiana. From what I remember, they only televise a few games each season and the only post-season game they show is the championship. Why is this?? Reading all these posts has really ignited my passion for this rivalry and would love nothing more than to watch the Rebels get their sweet redemption.

I have a satellite here that can catch certain regional stations, but even if I did catch some of the local stations, will any of them show this game? or any playoff game for that matter? Every week down here, the stations show at least two Lousiana high school playoff games, it seems like Tennessee is missing out. I'm sure WKRN could go without Wife Swap or Super Nanny for one Friday night.

Let me see my REBELS!

If anyone can shed light on this topic let me know. Otherwise I'll be on the phone with my buddies in the stands getting play by play commentary of the game lol

FRANK TOWN WHAT?!

Dont believe WilCo broadcasts this game. I know Brentwood used to on their channel but not sure if that still goes on

Surely this one will be on Comcast channel 3! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> If so, you would not be able to see it until Friday at midnight and then several times over the next week.

From their website, it looks like they'll only be showing a game at midnight. Not sure if this is a channel I can catch though. I'll have to check it out.

The post about the radio station was really helpful as well.

Thanks you guys! Let me know if you find anything else out!