Franklin Rebels vs. Brentwood Bruins (Re-Match)

huskergymnast33

So, this is a rematch.....what was the outcome of the previous meeting and when was it? Where both teams playing as well then as they are now? A White Station guy would like to know.... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Not that I'm looking ahead, but I will be pulling for a Memphis team to show up and at least give you Nashville guys a game. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I believe Brentwood won 24-21 earlier this season.

Brentwood has an outstanding defense, and the offense has a decent run game, and virtually no passing game.

Franklin has the best run game in the state (IMO), and the defense is very balanced.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Brentwood won 24-21 earlier this season.

Brentwood has an outstanding defense, and the offense has a decent run game, and virtually no passing game.

Franklin has the best run game in the state (IMO), and the defense is very balanced.

So the rematch should be pretty much a toss up between two very good teams. The Nashville area teams reaching this stage of the playoffs are consistently good.

I think Germantown and or Whitestation might have a little to say about that.

Apparently you haven't watched how Middle Tn has manhandled teams from other parts of the state lately.

Should be a great game like the regular season game. Every time these two teams play it comes down to the last second or goes to overtime.

I don't believe that Franklin can lose to Brentwood again. They lost on many bad mistakes that they seem to have not made the last few games.

Franklin 31

Brentwood 21

Apparently you haven't watched how Middle Tn has manhandled teams from other parts of the state lately.

Should be a great game like the regular season game. Every time these two teams play it comes down to the last second or goes to overtime.

I don't believe that Franklin can lose to Brentwood again. They lost on many bad mistakes that they seem to have not made the last few games.

Franklin 31

Brentwood 21

No way Franklin puts up 31 on that Brentwood defense. I agree that Franklin will win, but I expect a much lower score. Say, 17-14 or so.