Franklin Rebels vs. Brentwood Bruins (Re-Match)

huskergymnast33

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez, this Franklin trash talk got REALLY old, I honestly thought they had respectful fans too.

Go Bruins!

would have been the same stuff if the Bruins smashed the ball down your throat as well and you would have been on here saying "GO REBELS"

like ya said before that was a region 6-5 a supporter you dont have a team in this race so dont bother - WELL to you my friend this is an All Williamson county quarterfinal so its all ours yet again............

I thought you also said coach hat is a great coach, ya made fun of someone whom stated that your coach neeeds to watch the tape of how BHS beat FHS you replied he does not need to watch the tape HE knows how to beat them-- yeah he sure did lol ........... nothin like giving up 48 pts and close to 460 total yards - LOOKS LIKE HE SHOULD HAVE WATCH THAT TAPE......

would have been the same stuff if the Bruins smashed the ball down your throat as well and you would have been on here saying "GO REBELS"

like ya said before that was a region 6-5 a supporter you dont have a team in this race so dont bother - WELL to you my friend this is an All Williamson county quarterfinal so its all ours yet again............

I thought you also said coach hat is a great coach, ya made fun of someone whom stated that your coach neeeds to watch the tape of how BHS beat FHS you replied he does not need to watch the tape HE knows how to beat them-- yeah he sure did lol ........... nothin like giving up 48 pts and close to 460 total yards - LOOKS LIKE HE SHOULD HAVE WATCH THAT TAPE......

Just wasn't our night I suppose. And no, I was completely rooting for the Rebels in this one, but you guys just don't seem worth it /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

This game is going to be huge..... great atmosphere with both stands packed.... cant wait to be there.

Look to see if Franklin allows Brentwood to have as much success running as they did in the past game. i dont think they will have anywhere near that much success Franklin's D has been playing stellar defense the past few games when it matters most still in my opinion have not given up a legitimate touchdown in 10 quarters.

This game is going to be huge..... great atmosphere with both stands packed.... cant wait to be there.

Look to see if Franklin allows Brentwood to have as much success running as they did in the past game. i dont think they will have anywhere near that much success Franklin's D has been playing stellar defense the past few games when it matters most still in my opinion have not given up a legitimate touchdown in 10 quarters.

the wood does have a tough D but FHS seems to be hitting all cylinders on offense so it will be a ESPN classic next week -

Like someone has already pointed out. Nothing is certain in the playoffs. Especially when these two teams meet. I can safely guarantee that this will be one incredible game and anyone who can should make the drive to see it. Good luck to both teams. Heres hoping Franklin continues to roll.

After last nights games, are there any key players who will not be playing for either team next week?

Like someone has already pointed out. Nothing is certain in the playoffs. Especially when these two teams meet. I can safely guarantee that this will be one incredible game and anyone who can should make the drive to see it. Good luck to both teams. Heres hoping Franklin continues to roll.

After last nights games, are there any key players who will not be playing for either team next week?

Well if we were from Centennial...we would be saying...the qb has broken his leg and the rbs werent at school, the TE is on crutches...f9d

So, this is a rematch.....what was the outcome of the previous meeting and when was it? Where both teams playing as well then as they are now? A White Station guy would like to know.... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Not that I'm looking ahead, but I will be pulling for a Memphis team to show up and at least give you Nashville guys a game. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />