Henry County and Melrose

Red Dawn

Have a Safe Trip Back folks!

I need to relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a 4th quarter!!! Congrats to Henry County on a HARD fought win /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrat to Melrose on a succesful season, and one heck of an effort in this game. /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to HC, sounds like you all have a great team this year. I was listening on the radio to the last few minutes, it was a great game. It's always hard to win on the road in the playoffs.

best of luck to the pats

-TRP

Thanks, best of luck to Maryville as well. Just 4 of us left!!!!!!

Now that the game is over can anybody explain this to me. I can't understant the logic in the 2 point conversion at that point in the game..especially with the lead. Either i'm missing something or they have no confidence in their kicker.

Mid 4th quarter, Melrose missed 2 point conversion, 20 -14.

Their quarterback is also their kicker, he missed one earlier, so no confidence.

Now that the game is over can anybody explain this to me. I can't understant the logic in the 2 point conversion at that point in the game..especially with the lead. Either i'm missing something or they have no confidence in their kicker.

Mid 4th quarter, Melrose missed 2 point conversion, 20 -14.

I really don't know the reason....But i was talking to a police officer a few years back @ the Huntingdon Memphis Carver game and everytime carver would score they would go for 2....i thought the same as you...no confidence in the kicker,but the officer told me that most of the memphis city schools do not have a kicker don't even practice it...they just go for 2