reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was only teasing about the band. If that's all that it takes to distract the players then they deserve what they get. but now Sb38 appreciation night I think that I like the sound of that. I sure hope that this is the same good ball game that we had but with a JB victory. I think that you can throw away the prior game though I think that I know enough about both Coaches that they will have some new wrinkles to add to the offensive schemes. Go defense. We are going to have to bring an extra special fan base to the stable this week. So lets all prepare to loud and proud of the players we support this week.

Well, 26 posts at 9 on Saturday morning already...LOL........I see another 50 pager or better coming! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Thank you very much to whichever moderator merged these thread for us. Most of the region 5 faithful have grown accustomed to the Poll at the top. Hopefully it doesn't get too far out whack and we won't have to listen to any of the "No Respect" posts from either side.......LOL

I may of over shot the guess of 50 pages again. I forgot there are only 8 1A teams left, so the outsider posts will probably be to a minimum this time around.

You are right this ain't gonna be no pie eating contest.

You like that SB? I figured other teams would get a kick out of that on the scoreboard Friday night. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I may of over shot the guess of 50 pages again. I forgot there are only 8 1A teams left, so the outsider posts will probably be to a minimum this time around.

You like that SB? I figured other teams would get a kick out of that on the scoreboard Friday night. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I don't know we probably can make that we should know a little more after tonight.

I think that is hilarious.

I hate to tell you Cascade fans this, Jo Byrns has battled us the last three years in this game. They know what it takes to compete at this level. This will be the end of the line for Cascade. Experience matters when you get this far, and ya'll don't have it, plain and simple. Besides that, if Jo Byrns is good enough to knock off the Region 6 Champion so easily this should be a cake walk for them! Cascade hits the hardwood Saturday but you had a good season.

This should be a great game. I may have to come down from Murfreesboro to see this one. I'd have to give a slight edge to Jo Byrns because of the old saying, "Defense wins Championships!".. They turned us away from the endzone several times. Definitely the best defense I saw this year. Good luck to both teams.

I hate to tell you Cascade fans this, Jo Byrns has battled us the last three years in this game. They know what it takes to compete at this level. This will be the end of the line for Cascade. Experience matters when you get this far, and ya'll don't have it, plain and simple. Besides that, if Jo Byrns is good enough to knock off the Region 6 Champion so easily this should be a cake walk for them! Cascade hits the hardwood Saturday but you had a good season.

We will take that as a compliment from teams as good as you guys have been the last several years.

Who all's coming to the game from other schools? Hopefully most of Reg 5 and 6, but what about some outsiders?

Several of us Community Fans plan to be there for the third straight week. I'll have to disagree with the consensus here though. We saw an offensive juggernaut last Friday. I've never seen an offense that potent and I'm no spring chicken. As soon as you get one kid shut down, Cascade will throw something else at you. They have about 8 different weapons to get the ball to and each of them is equally dangerous. It'll be interesting to see what the Devils have to counter with. I'll take the Champions in this one.