Alcoa vs. Loudon

Tornadofan15

My crew and I pulled up to the BOH at 5:30pm, the smokers outside were not puffing away (this was the first sign things were not going to go well this evening). We even had a dozen glazed donuts from Richie-Kreme as a peace offering! The ???closed sign??? was prominently displayed on the door, I guess ???Raw??? had closed up early and had already headed over to McGee-Tyson to get a weather report before going to Goddard Field.

I was hoping to see ???AlcoasPaintedBridge???, ???BC Sports Fan???, ???Tom142???, ???mcwrestler???, tornadogold???, ???tornadofan15??? and all the other great Alcoa CoachT posters.

I always enjoy going to the BOH, ???Raw??? keeps game films on hand to show me the glory days of Alcoa football when he played. ???Look at me run the ball, I??™m Raw!!!??? he yells.

A 56-yard drive, a zero yard punt, and a pick ??“ just like that we were down 21-0. But my Redskins fought to the last second.

To the Redskin seniors: #6, #7, #9, #17, #22, #27, #33, #44, #52, #54, #65, & #67 I??™ve enjoyed every play of your football careers! Your three year varsity record stands at 25-11(14-4), you also left the ???Hill??? with a 12-1 record and a Conference Championship!

I??™m glad the new districts fell where they did; Alcoa and Kingston are traditional rivals of the Redskins, and CAK is always a test. That guarantees at least four more ???Clash of the Titians??? games between the ??

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic