Alcoa vs. Loudon

Tornadofan15

This has the potential to be another close game but I think the tornadoes are going to win . I'd say practice this week will be intense and ball security will be stressed , cause last night I know I saw 4 fumbles deep in the red zone . Loudon has a very good team or they wouldn't be playing in the 3rd round but I still think Alcoa gets the W and advances . BTW , CAK has nothing to hang their heads about , they played their hearts out and it was a great highschool football game . Congrats to them on putting together another good season .

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Alcoa wins this game. Toooooooooooooo much D for Loudon to overcome. I'm sure Loudon will also play some tough D, but I just don't see their offense having enough success to win.

Congrats to the Redskins for another good season. Come ready, believe, and play hard.

Tornados, don't take'm lightly.

Is the game at Loudon or Alcoa?

Alcoa. You gonna make another trip to Goddard Field?

It was great talking to you. I find high school football fans are pretty good people everywhere you go. Well, there are a few exceptions but no need to go into that here. Hope your son has a great offseason. That is where the good players seperate themselves from the others.

Alcoa. You gonna make another trip to Goddard Field?

It was great talking to you. I find high school football fans are pretty good people everywhere you go. Well, there are a few exceptions but no need to go into that here. Hope your son has a great offseason. That is where the good players seperate themselves from the others.

I may be back, but haven't decided yet. I came out a couple weeks ago for the Thursday night game with Loudon, so I've already seen this match up. I may wait and follow ya'll to round 4, thats of couse if you make it, and I'm confident you will. I'm definitely planning on being in Murfreesboro. Thanks for the encouragement to my son. He is a hard worker and will attend a couple of camps this summer. For right now though its off to the hardcourt for bb season. All you Alcoa fans have been great this season...THANKS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Alcoa wins this one pretty big. Why? For one you better believe that coaches Rankin and Nix aren't going to allow the type of play they saw last night for instance bad ball security and lackadasical play in the first half, and also the Redskins will have to be able to pass on Alcoa because CAK did with a little success (Fromke: 11-35 174 yds.). I don't think Loudon has NEAR the passing game that CAK has, and they will more than likely have little to no success running the ball against our D.

Alcoa 33

Loudon 7

Knoxville News sentinal: Loudon rb Tyler Barr "Alcoa is beatable" Although this is true and anything can happen when you play in a football game I dont think I would have given Alcoa anymore motivation. Especially after ive been beaten 63-14, 44-8 and 38-0 in the last 3 games with alcoa. the last game was as dominant as ive seen Alcoa on Defense and Alcoa also had a very efficient offense. You gotta like the young mans confidence but i think would have taken more of a CAK approach and say were just gonna do everything we can and see what happens.

Knoxville News sentinal: Loudon rb Tyler Barr "Alcoa is beatable" Although this is true and anything can happen when you play in a football game I dont think I would have given Alcoa anymore motivation. Especially after ive been beaten 63-14, 44-8 and 38-0 in the last 3 games with alcoa. the last game was as dominant as ive seen Alcoa on Defense and Alcoa also had a very efficient offense. You gotta like the young mans confidence but i think would have taken more of a CAK approach and say were just gonna do everything we can and see what happens.

Someone tell Tyler Barr thanks for the motivation because I can guarantee that will be up somewhere in the locker room this week.