• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to it as well.

as for my prediction

Loudon wins 3-2

there is a "tyson" recall

Alcoa fumbles and we recover it. We keep their game ball so they dont have one the rest of the evening

GVK and FBD secretly borrowed the extra game balls last week and still have them

chuck norris is on our offense and ditka is on defense

On a serious note....I think this one is a better game than last time. Loudon has got to be on their best game and believe they can do it. any team can win on any given night

God bless both teams and the fans!

You know most of you guys are probably little fat dorks that got picked on in H.S. that have to live out your glory in these kids. I do respect the kids at Alcoa i think they play hard and they play with good sportsmanship its just a shame that some of the fans over there act the way they do (I didnt say ALL Alcoa fans). But some I have ran into are very arrogant and don't REALLY have any respect for the other teams that they play. They may say they do but when something goes wrong for their team they always say "well we took them lightly" or "we werent focused". Some just dont seem to ever give the other team credit. That is what I am talking about when I say ego.

Looking forward to it as well.

as for my prediction

Loudon wins 3-2

there is a "tyson" recall

Alcoa fumbles and we recover it. We keep their game ball so they dont have one the rest of the evening

GVK and FBD secretly borrowed the extra game balls last week and still have them

chuck norris is on our offense and ditka is on defense

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You know most of you guys are probably little fat dorks that got picked on in H.S. that have to live out your glory in these kids. I do respect the kids at Alcoa i think they play hard and they play with good sportsmanship its just a shame that some of the fans over there act the way they do (I didnt say ALL Alcoa fans). But some I have ran into are very arrogant and don't REALLY have any respect for the other teams that they play. They may say they do but when something goes wrong for their team they always say "well we took them lightly" or "we werent focused". Some just dont seem to ever give the other team credit. That is what I am talking about when I say ego.

I don't know who you are talking about , but as for me and several Alcoa fans I know we respect all teams that we play . you're right , any team can beat any team on any given night , CAK played one wail of a game the other night and we were flat . That game was in question all the way and as for me I knew it was going to be a tough game as I think this will be . I expect Loudon to play hard and to leave it all on the field , as the way it should be . But I do think last weeks game served as a wake up call to Alcoa and I expect alot more intense game from the Tornadoes . This one might even get ugly but that's my opinion . Anyway , like I said , I respect the Loudon football program as I do any program we play . I know you said , not all Alcoa fans , but I just had to put my 2 cents in on that comment .

Talking about ego's................

First of all i'm not a little fat dork(just wanted to add that lol). Second CAK played a heck of a game last friday and were a great team this year, we played them twice and they gave us two good games. Third I think Loudon will come in and play tough and leave it all out there, Loudon is no team to just look past. However I do think Alcoa will take this one.

Did you ever think it was just you Chief? It was all good until you came on here shooting off at the keyboard about how classless Alcoa was. You don't see us putting down the other Loudon, CAK or Maryville (well most Maryville-except FBM haha) posters, do you?

You sit and cry on every forum of Loudon's, win or lose. So when we fire back at your snivelings, we are wrong.

OK. We are wrong.

Put yourself on the same level with the other Loudon posters and see how you are treated.

And try not to call anybody a "jackwad" this time. Like in all the other threads you have posted on.

Oct 30, 2008

Bridge,

Of all your now famous graphics, this has to be my favorite. That truly made me laugh. (No offense chief, I have learned you can't take this stuff too seriously!)

Then I see BC's Village People pic! You guys keep this board interesting!

You've got to teach FBD and me how to do "customized" "artwork."