Alcoa vs. Loudon

Tornadofan15

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hopeful of a good ballgame Friday night. I agree with most that Loudon will have to play an excellent ballgame and have some breaks fall there way to win. (I WISH alcoa had beaten CAK BY 50) Alcoa is a very well coached team with a lot of talent and lots of big play capabilities, we have to eliminate the "big plays' for sure. My son plays for Loudon and is excited as well as the enitre team about the opportunity of knocking off the four time defending STATE champions. This Loudon team has gotten better all year and that is all they could ask for(except for meeting Aloca at the Boro), is a shot. Good Luck to Loudon and I hope for a injury free ballgame for both teams.

Painted Bridge and BC, I also need to learn how to do that art thing, that stuff is hilarious.

I am hopeful of a good ballgame Friday night. I agree with most that Loudon will have to play an excellent ballgame and have some breaks fall there way to win. (I WISH alcoa had beaten CAK BY 50) Alcoa is a very well coached team with a lot of talent and lots of big play capabilities, we have to eliminate the "big plays' for sure. My son plays for Loudon and is excited as well as the enitre team about the opportunity of knocking off the four time defending STATE champions. This Loudon team has gotten better all year and that is all they could ask for(except for meeting Aloca at the Boro), is a shot. Good Luck to Loudon and I hope for a injury free ballgame for both teams.

Painted Bridge and BC, I also need to learn how to do that art thing, that stuff is hilarious.

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Thanks korn. Good luck to Loudon and have a save trip to Alcoa!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hope Marion County does , that means the semis will be played at Alcoa with us being the higher seed team .

For sure, but it is fun to travel during playoffs, and Boyd would be a great place to visit. Plus, the Alcoa fans that travel get fired up at away games. The crowd was flat as a hammer at the CAK game. Some of the most electrically charged games for me and the fans around me where playoff away games. I think it would also get the team fired up to play. I think Alcoa at this point would play hard on the road. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />