Station Camp @ White House

bdp079

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who will advanve to the semis?

WOW WH has some great tradition just look at their history- SC is hungry but they must get past the fact that WH has been to the dance and they haven??™t.

Mark Lambert and the entire coaching staff does a great job coaching WH. Coach Holly and his crew are equally impressive. SC runs very sweet offence with exceptional offensive line play. SC also plays very sound defense. Both sides are well coached this one will come down to which teams players execute and play 4 qtrs of football. Mistakes and turnovers will also be a huge factor. SC secondary has really improved sence their last meeting. Special Teams will be won by SC. WH will score some point with the likes of DeMarrius Payne and crew but SC should hold out and advance.

This will defiantly be a great one.

I pick:

SC- 31

WH- 28

WOW WH has some great tradition just look at their history- SC is hungry but they must get past the fact that WH has been to the dance and they haven??™t.

Mark Lambert and the entire coaching staff does a great job coaching WH. Coach Holly and his crew are equally impressive. SC runs very sweet offence with exceptional offensive line play. SC also plays very sound defense. Both sides are well coached this one will come down to which teams players execute and play 4 qtrs of football. Mistakes and turnovers will also be a huge factor. SC secondary has really improved sence their last meeting. Special Teams will be won by SC. WH will score some point with the likes of DeMarrius Payne and crew but SC should hold out and advance.

This will defiantly be a great one.

I pick:

SC- 31

WH- 28

Obviously for all the talk from White House they have forgotten that postseason is a new season. Station Camp is standing in the exact same spot they are and White House is not the only team in the playoffs. White House beat the Camp by 1 point in regular season so they did not run roughshod over the Bison. One slip of the ball on either side could make a difference in the post season and it's not inconceivable that it could be White House's slip this time. So before White House claims a win over Knox Catholic they are going to have to make sure they get by the Bison. If they don't they can keep hanging on to 1997 and go start their basketball season. If they do beat Station Camp the rest of Tennessee will have to hear about how they think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread for another ten years. To spare us all I say Go Bison.

SC 28

WH 24

The White House web site has been updated with recaps of last week, full stats, photos and information on Mr. Football candidate Blaine Boone, and a copy of the 2009 Blue Devils schedule, and preview of this week.

www.whitehousefootball.com

Forgive me that I'm late this week getting an update, real world job takes first priority and I have to place this second.

Go Blue Devils.

- bdpweb

Being Friday is the Seniors (band, football, students) last football home game, we are having a "Blue Out" so come show our boys your BDP and wear as much blue as you Can

Okay, somebody please tell me who in the world thought of a "Blue Out" when it's suppose to be 30 degrees out? I love me some White House, but someone in the promotions department really screwed this one up!!!!

Being Friday is the Seniors (band, football, students) last football home game, we are having a "Blue Out" so come show our boys your BDP and wear as much blue as you Can

Okay, somebody please tell me who in the world thought of a "Blue Out" when it's suppose to be 30 degrees out? I love me some White House, but someone in the promotions department really screwed this one up!!!!

Be creative! I've already got my blue ready. I will be in many layers but they want a blue out, I will do my part to give them a blue out. Do you have some coveralls? Put a blue sweatshirt over top. Double sweatshirts with long johns. Start planning now.

Be creative! I've already got my blue ready. I will be in many layers but they want a blue out, I will do my part to give them a blue out. Do you have some coveralls? Put a blue sweatshirt over top. Double sweatshirts with long johns. Start planning now.

Oh, I will figure it out one way or another, it's just that the people that don't read these post or go to school there have no idea this is going on......However, it could be a "pink out" and we will still take care of the Bison on Friday.

I hope nobody over in SC thinks that Coach Honey is going to let that double hand stuff work for another half. Once you stop their run, you have beat them. SC can't pass and even if they could just ask Greenbrier, ER and DeKalb how the passing game worked out for them the last 3 weeks. And we all know that DeKalb has the best QB in the 3A and one of the top ones in the state for that matter.

SC you have had a nice run, but it's over this Friday.........

WH - 29

SC - 13

Now there is an argument for both sides. Station Camp's being that White House only won by one point, and that had it not been raining then they wouldn't have dropped the hold. On the other end, White House didn't look too sharp on both ends either. This game, quite possibly, could be a last possession game. But, I believe that White House is on a roll, and that they cannot be stopped by Station Camp. They have too many weapons they can use against SC that it will overwhelm them. Not to say that it can't happen to WH because SC is very capable of doing the same thing to WH. But I don't think it will happen, not this year anyway.

My prediction: WH-35

SC-21

Can not get a feel on this game, saw Alcoa a 2A school dominate them 28-0 half time. But i do think WH has a better team than they showed that nite, should be a tossup

ALCOA HAS WON (4) STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS IN A ROW AND WILL PROBABLY GET NUMBER FIVE THIS YEAR. ALSO ALCOA COULD BE THE 2ND BEST TEAM IN THE STATE BEHIND MARYVILLE. IT ALSO RAINED THAT NIGHT AND WHITE HOUSE COULDN'T GET THEIR RUN GAME GOING BECAUSE THEIR PASSING GAME NEVER HAD A CHANCE.

PEOPLE IN WHITE HOUSE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THIS YEARS TEAM FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS NOW. PEOPLE WHO KNEW FOOTBALL IN WHITE HOUSE KNEW THAT THIS TEAM COULD BE SPECIAL. SO IT'S NOT A BIG SURPRISE.

AS FAR AS STATION CAMP GOES THEY DO HAVE A VERY GOOD TEAM AND ARE CAPABLE OF WINNING THIS GAME . BUT WHITE HOUSE HAS WON 10 GAMES IN A ROW AND DO HAVE ALOT MORE WEAPONS THEN STATION CAMP DOES. I DON'T THINK EVEN STATION CAMP FANS CAN ARGUE THAT POINT. MATTHEW JOHNSON IS A VERY GOOD QB WHO HAS STARTED FOR 3 YEARS NOW AND OF COURSE THEY HAVE TOPE AT RB WHO IS ALSO VERY GOOD. BUT I DON'T SEE THE PLAYMAKERS ON THIS YEARS TEAM THAT I HAVE SEEN THE LAST 2 YEARS. SO I SAY

NO RANDELL TONEY, NO RICHARD BAILEY, NO LADARIUS MOORE. NO MOVING ON.

WHITE HOUSE 38 SC 14.

ALCOA HAS WON (4) STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS IN A ROW AND WILL PROBABLY GET NUMBER FIVE THIS YEAR. ALSO ALCOA COULD BE THE 2ND BEST TEAM IN THE STATE BEHIND MARYVILLE. IT ALSO RAINED THAT NIGHT AND WHITE HOUSE COULDN'T GET THEIR RUN GAME GOING BECAUSE THEIR PASSING GAME NEVER HAD A CHANCE.

PEOPLE IN WHITE HOUSE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THIS YEARS TEAM FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS NOW. PEOPLE WHO KNEW FOOTBALL IN WHITE HOUSE KNEW THAT THIS TEAM COULD BE SPECIAL. SO IT'S NOT A BIG SURPRISE.

AS FAR AS STATION CAMP GOES THEY DO HAVE A VERY GOOD TEAM AND ARE CAPABLE OF WINNING THIS GAME . BUT WHITE HOUSE HAS WON 10 GAMES IN A ROW AND DO HAVE ALOT MORE WEAPONS THEN STATION CAMP DOES. I DON'T THINK EVEN STATION CAMP FANS CAN ARGUE THAT POINT. MATTHEW JOHNSON IS A VERY GOOD QB WHO HAS STARTED FOR 3 YEARS NOW AND OF COURSE THEY HAVE TOPE AT RB WHO IS ALSO VERY GOOD. BUT I DON'T SEE THE PLAYMAKERS ON THIS YEARS TEAM THAT I HAVE SEEN THE LAST 2 YEARS. SO I SAY

NO RANDELL TONEY, NO RICHARD BAILEY, NO LADARIUS MOORE. NO MOVING ON.

WHITE HOUSE 38 SC 14.

Glad you cleared that up. I was thinking that nite that Alcoa's defense was the reason you could not run the ball