Giles County at David Lipscomb-Quarterfinal Match Up

vandy1

any giles co. posters know who Josh Smith is, i believe he is a Tailback/Fullback, and i'm almost positive he is a Kick Returner, If u know josh Contact me on here or waverlytigers06@yahoo.com, please.

Why,..........does he owe you money???

I know who he is and what he plays,but I dont know you.........so....more info needed.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your point is well taken. I am certainly not a coach let me assure you of that. However I can make an educated guess on a few things. Number one Coach Mac and his principles have not changed. If any of his players step out of line he addresses and that is not what de demands and respects. Teams in my opinion that play dirty are ones that are coached to do so. Maybe we have different definitions of dirty conflicting here. Also they run the same kick off return they ran when I was there and I know what it requires. I am going to let Coach Mac' words stand alone on that situation. I feel as though it is a little harsh to call an entire team dirty based on one play in one game. So yes you are right in many ways I did the same thing I was calling someone else on but I think there is some validity to what I am saying and I have some credibilility. Things in the Lipscomb football program do not change much. Again you called my contradiction and I accept your statements. Go mustangs Victory with Honor. By the way I would love to hear some of the bomb squad come out at the end of the post season.

How long ago did you play at DL and what is the bomb squad?

I was at the game,were you watching or maybe you stopped at Franklin by mistake.DL scored 4 tds,

how many times did they score on the ground and who was carrying the ball?Yeah,thats what I thought,

Are you a GC reciever??answer one ???????????for me bud.Tell me who you think can out run Rogers and

the DL secondary.As for the other GC games I think we had plenty of speed.Stick to the volley ball threads,

you may know something about that. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Im gonna say this again! we could not stop them last game period! when rogers went out of the game what happened? 1st play 44 yard pass accross the middle. These words are my opinion, I just call it like I see it. They beat us and only had the ball 25% of the game. What does that tell you?

Im gonna say this again! we could not stop them last game period! when rogers went out of the game what happened? 1st play 44 yard pass accross the middle. These words are my opinion, I just call it like I see it. They beat us and only had the ball 25% of the game. What does that tell you?

I'm with you on this one. We have to see some yards after the catch. That doesn't indicate we have to out run Rogers to the goal line(cuz that ain't gonna happen)but we have to do more than post up, catch and get tackled. We have seen some improvement since the last meeting with DL and it will be a necessity this week. I'm sure they will make some adjustments against the run.Last time we owned the O line of scrimmage and if not for one or two things we would be playing at home this time. If those things can go our way this time, we can walk out of there on top. I look forward to the adjustments both sides make.

I have just two words for you Bagpipes

Dude, I went to public school and a state college but, "Bagpipes" is only one word /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> !!!!!!!!!!

Dude, I went to public school and a state college but, "Bagpipes" is only one word /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> !!!!!!!!!!

As John McCain would say, My friend have you hear the term of "Webspeak?" When chatting on the internet whether it be forums as such or even blogging, misspelled words and run on sentences, with some bad grammar are aceptable.

How long ago did you play at DL and what is the bomb squad?

The Bomb Squad was the one Coacht poster with many alias that could blow up a thread. After he got finished with you, you would want to go and turn off the lights and sit in the corner of the room. Even the Leprachaun would leave when Bomb Squad entered the forum. It was usually a one-two punch with Eddie Haskell as his tag team partner. I think Bomb Squad and Haskell graduated in 2004.

As John McCain would say, My friend have you hear the term of "Webspeak?" When chatting on the internet whether it be forums as such or even blogging, misspelled words and run on sentences, with some bad grammar are aceptable.

"heard"..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ...You really have no idea how much your continual McCain quotes mean to me, But...you got anything on football?

"heard"..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ...You really have no idea how much your continual McCain quotes mean to me, But...you got anything on football?

My friend, I was just addressing the issue of misspelled words on the forum that you brought up. As to the Game: Peter Powell's Lipscomb Game Day Notes will soon be posted on the Mustangfanpage featuring the Lipscomb-Giles County game. The Lipscomb Sports Network will be carrying the game live over the internet on the Mustangfanpage.

Hope that helps.

All that tells me is they got one 44 yard pass on GC, heck....who hasnt? One reason they only had the ball

a small amount of time is Rogers three long runs,I believe all were tds.

I never said we stopped them,You said they passed [or could have] all over us and that was not the case!!

DL did not have sucsess stopping GC,so what does that tell you?GC will need to run the ball to beat DL.

Say it again if you want,but the GC passing game didnt lose that game,nor did the DL passing game beat

them.The speed of Rogers was the difference.

This is a new game,we'll see soon enough what adjustments are made.