Giles County at David Lipscomb-Quarterfinal Match Up

vandy1

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, and if I was, I would not be on CoachT calling myself a "phenomenal college athlete". However, I picked intramurals over great offers from two of your in-state schools Alabama and Auburn.

I remember 'ol Guru back in the day. He wasnt very big until his older brother started giving him water bottles to drink after his workouts. Whatever it was, it worked...

Johnny, that was the word I was trying to think of. Thanks. It's nice that DL also has a team proctologist as well. Why did you leave his or her name off the team program? The Doc didn't have time to give me an examination; he was too busy with you, and what an adventure that was.

Seriously? The old "I know you are but what am I?" comeback. Don't waste my time. It's time for you to log off, put on your red unionsuit beneath your overalls, and get ready for a long, cold night. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Today's the day.....will DL extend their Region 5-3a streak of wins....or does Giles County bring that to an end?

My opinion is that this is the State Championship Game tonight!!

The team with the least mistakes wins tonight....plain and simple!

Wellllllll....the Bulldog hit this one!! It was the State Championship Game!

Mistakes did determine the outcome.....fumbles...penalties..interceptions.......man...missed extra point.....looks like the extra time left after scoring come back and bit GC tonight.....DL never quit and it was a great game. GC had an awesome season and gave DL all they could handle. DL again showed why they get as far as they do!

Well....the good news is that a Region 5 school is in the SEMI again.

If Mitchell wins...they have one fan who lives in llalla land about their team

Well...at least vandy1 froze his a... off tonight

Private Schools should play in private school leagues. They recruit and it is unfair to the public schools. Anyone that disputes this is a liar.

While I think private schools should play each other in the playoffs......a team like yours that has open zoning is worse than recruiting because you don't have to pay tuition to go where you want...so buzz off!

Private Schools should play in private school leagues. They recruit and it is unfair to the public schools. Anyone that disputes this is a liar.

dont be a soar loser. lipscomp is not that good. yall almost beat them two times this year. if we White House gets beat by knox cath... which we wont.... we wouldnt whine. dont worry WH will take down ur bullys in the statechampionship just like we have takin them down three years in a row in early season scrimages. i know things change throughout the year but lipscomb knows they dont want none of the boys in blue!