Lewis County

Stat_pack1

I talked to a friend of mine whose son plays for LCHS, and he said from what he is hearing from his son that most of the players are working hard and looking forward to next years challenge. He said that there was some excitement for next year with the new challenges they have with the new schedule. Looking forward to seeing how this bunch response. They have talent from what he said, its just a matter of developing it. Small group of seniors (starters)coming up, but he said they did have talent.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC has the talent to win next year. They have size and speed coming back with tons of young guys who are working very hard in the weight room. Talent is not going to be the issue the issue is going to be leadership. If the core of the Srs. decides to play with ???no excuse??? attitudes then they will surprise a lot of people, even in the new Region. I hope they come around and band together with determination and buy in to the system. Time will tell.

LC has the talent to win next year. They have size and speed coming back with tons of young guys who are working very hard in the weight room. Talent is not going to be the issue the issue is going to be leadership. If the core of the Srs. decides to play with ???no excuse??? attitudes then they will surprise a lot of people, even in the new Region. I hope they come around and band together with determination and buy in to the system. Time will tell.

Yes I agree 100%.Ithink they will shock some folk's this year.They should have great leadership this year.I think they learned alot about leadership this year from last years team.From what i heard the kids are pumped up with the new Region.They are Excitied to be playing someone new.Also i heard one of the kids from the team,and he said everyone talking them down this year has got them working harder,and really putting the effort in.I cant wait till the spring.Will show what all we have.

August 21 Mt. Pleasant @ Mt. Pleasant

August 20 Collinwood @ Hohenwald

September 4 Page @ Hohenwald

September 11 Spring Hill @ Hohenwald

September 18 Hickman County @ Centerville

September 25 Wayne County @ Waynesboro

October 2 Marshall County @ Hohenwald

October 16 Giles County @ Hohenwald

October 23 Fairview @ Fairview

October 30 East Hickman @ Lyles