Knox Carter Ball is it in them.

BallKing2008

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carter destroyed Grainger from the opening tip. This game showed that when Carter moves the ball around they are a force to be reckoned with. Carter's perimeter players hit the open three all night long, but they were so open because of good ball movement. Number 23 and 12 did a fantastic job on McBee defensively. Good work Hornets keep it up

Carter destroyed Grainger from the opening tip. This game showed that when Carter moves the ball around they are a force to be reckoned with. Carter's perimeter players hit the open three all night long, but they were so open because of good ball movement. Number 23 and 12 did a fantastic job on McBee defensively. Good work Hornets keep it up

65-28 hahahah wow!

to be honest skylar mcbee shoots every other time down the court i hope he could average as much as he does

after watching him in high school ball hes a good player but way way to hyped up, put him at a school thats good like an oak ridge and he wont be near the player he is at grangier cuz he wont be shooting the ball as much, dont get me wrong he would still be good, but not great.

65-28 hahahah wow!

to be honest skylar mcbee shoots every other time down the court i hope he could average as much as he does

after watching him in high school ball hes a good player but way way to hyped up, put him at a school thats good like an oak ridge and he wont be near the player he is at grangier cuz he wont be shooting the ball as much, dont get me wrong he would still be good, but not great.

Whatever dude. He plays in the summer with lots of D-I prospects and more than holds his own. Check out the roster for the Mid-State Ballerz South...also played in the Rocky Top League this summer along with current and former Vols and other college players both current and former.

Judge not on one game...that makes you sound ignorant. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

McBee is a good player. He has off nights just like everyone else. I think he would actually be a better player on teams like Bearden, Farragut, Fulton, etc because he wouldn't be double teamed every game. When a team sees Grainger on their schedule they are thinking stop McBee and you stop Grainger. If he had other good threats around him he would light it up even more than he is now in my opinion. I was very impressed with him in the Rocky Top League. While not a dominate player, he held his own there.

McBee is a good player. He has off nights just like everyone else. I think he would actually be a better player on teams like Bearden, Farragut, Fulton, etc because he wouldn't be double teamed every game. When a team sees Grainger on their schedule they are thinking stop McBee and you stop Grainger. If he had other good threats around him he would light it up even more than he is now in my opinion. I was very impressed with him in the Rocky Top League. While not a dominate player, he held his own there.

I agree with you totally. If McBee was on a team that had two or three players the other team had to stop, he would be even better. He usually has to work extra hard to get any shot he gets. That was obvious at Carter. He did not get much help from the other players Friday night. Usually he passes too much because the other guys are much better shooters than they showed Friday. Wake Forest has been to two games this year and they told him his weakness was he didn't shoot it enough. He did try to create more against Carter and ended forcing more shots than he usually does. He is a talented player and a great kid. Tuesday night he hit 8 three pointers in the first half and had 29 points by halftime. Friday night was not one of his best games nor was it the teams best. Actually it was the worst game of the season for the team, but Carter played better than Grainger did Friday night. Grainger doubled the post and left the perimeter players open all night. They shot the lights out the entire game. But, that was just one game and there is a lot of basketball left. Grainger will bounce back.

In order to beat Grainger, Carter players will have stop the ball from swinging, and stop the dribble pentration. Skylar is the key, shut him down and you have a fighting chance.

The other thing that Carter has to do, is to dribble penetrate, and kick it down to Joe. Carter is not attacking the middle. Carter needs to attack the middle to make the defense collapse, and find the open shooter for the quick shot from the short corner.

This game was a classic action of listening to the coach. Carter listened to him this time. Coach had Braylan guard Skylar and shut him down. Also they passed the ball around more for the wings and guards to shoot. The points were spread across the bench, and so key players got to touch the ball and knocked them down.

The next question is can Carter handle the tougher teams that they have played before,and again? Skylar is one man, but what will happen when the talent is spread by many other players of the opposing team. This is one game, but i'm not here to rain on the parade, but Carter still have alot of work that still has to be done. Carter should do well over the Christmas Holiday with easy wins, but after the new year it starts all over again. Work hard Carter and find the silver lining in your team. Good Luck.

This game was a classic action of listening to the coach. Carter listened to him this time. Coach had Braylan guard Skylar and shut him down. Also they passed the ball around more for the wings and guards to shoot. The points were spread across the bench, and so key players got to touch the ball and knocked them down.

The next question is can Carter handle the tougher teams that they have played before,and again? Skylar is one man, but what will happen when the talent is spread by many other players of the opposing team. This is one game, but i'm not here to rain on the parade, but Carter still have alot of work that still has to be done. Carter should do well over the Christmas Holiday with easy wins, but after the new year it starts all over again. Work hard Carter and find the silver lining in your team. Good Luck.

should of known i was gonna get hammered about that comment thats my opinion on the situation and i know hes a good player ive played against him in leagues, but that was jus my opinion about him dang lol.

and i didnt mean to reply on your comment ballking it was jus at the bottom haha.

should of known i was gonna get hammered about that comment thats my opinion on the situation and i know hes a good player ive played against him in leagues, but that was jus my opinion about him dang lol.

and i didnt mean to reply on your comment ballking it was jus at the bottom haha.

I understand I was doing the same thing no problem.

You got hammered about it because it's a silly comment. It might be your opinion, but it's very much a comment that doesn't go along with the type of player he has been since he started his high school career.

You might consider that next time before making such a comment.

Joe Meady is My Brother and i believe that if he would actually man up and step up to be a leader they COULD win State....

You are a brave soul for saying that. I give you some points for doing it too, but you said win state. Right now Carter can't beat Halls, Karns, AE, Anderson County, Fulton, barely beat Grace, the list goes on and on. It's called reality. Pehaps, if Carter can do the minor things, tame the lone superstars, and play team ball then they have a chance of finishing out the year on a positive note.

AE is gunning for a Gold Ball, and Fulton doesn't want to be in second place, but the field remains as competitive as ever with teams that have come to play. Bearden was challenged by the post coming from Coach T, and took care of business. What would Carter do? What are the Carter players willing to give up to make it? Do they understand that every thing they do affects the team; from playing lazy, forcing shots, not protecting the ball, and finally but not least, I am the superstar mentality. Thanks for challenging your brother, and I hope that he hears you, because we can.