Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like: Girls Teams So far are

1. Macon Co.

2. White House Heritage

3. Clay Co.

4. Westmoreland

5. White House High School

Who looks stronger going in......Clay Co. ?

Looks like Clay Co. to me then either Westmoreland or Macon I think Macon beat both Whitehouse teams in a scrimmage but I don't know much about Westmoreland

Westmoreland lost one good player last yr....lindsay jones. But they have obviously not lost much because they did beat White House girls 12-05-08, 43-29. and Watertown 51-17 but that may not be saying much.

Dont know if WH was just having a bad night or what. I do know that they had like 29 turnovers. Can't win with that many, haha.

I still dont think that is all the teams in this Tourney....still looking.

Anyone know how the seeds for the tourney are determined......record, drawn from a hat what.??? Looks like some single and double A teams in this one does that effect anything?

Still looking---------------- What TEAMS are in this Christmas Tournament? Got to be more than 5 .

Anyone know how the seeds for the tourney are determined......record, drawn from a hat what.??? Looks like some single and double A teams in this one does that effect anything? macon AD does not want to post who is in his Tournaments. The only way to get a schedule is to get one from the participating schools. Sorry that is like that as we have tried to help macon in every way during their Crisis. We do wish them luck.

We have tried to get the events in Macon publicized on this site but the AD at Macon Does not feel its necessary? Tim has pressed the button many times to get information just doesn't come out. It is a good school in a town that everyone wants to help be successful. It is a school with a tradition. It is a town with a tradition. maybe some time things will change and we caan helpthem by being a part of the scenc.

Still looking---------------- What TEAMS are in this Christmas Tournament? Got to be more than 5 .