Smith County VS G-ville

Bean004

The winner will have the better play at Q-back. The game last year would not have been close had SC had a little better play from under center. That being said I think SC Q-back play has improved along with the WR play. I'm not saying I think SC will throw alot, they probably won't, but when they do they'll connect and hurt G-ville pretty bad. All they need is a few a game and this team could be the best on the hill in a long, long time. Ward and Hackett will dominate with the improved passing attack and the Owls win 27-6.

Rivalry or not. These two teams look alot like last years teams and I think the outcome will reflect the fact that both teams have improved about the same amount. Both schools are well coached and the kids are in great hands at each of their respective schools.

My prediction is based on the fact that Smith Co. was able to move the football last time and the passing game blew a couple scoring opportunities. Gordonsville didn't move it and only crossed into owl territory once all night.

The score will be a wider margin this year. :rolleyes:

The Running back with the better line will have the better night!! I'm not trying to step on anybody's (On the South Side of the Rivers') toes but Smith County's Offensive Line BETTER Dominate the ENTIRE GAME. #7,#25 or #3 shouldn't get touched before they get at least 5 yards. You got 10 days OWLS!! Can you taste it? I CAN SC 28-0.

Posted by ELA:

What time is the Smith County Jamboree on Saturday night? What is the order of teams and their starting times? Are they still having varsity for a quarter and JV for a quarter? :confused:

4:30 Wilson Co. Jr. vs Livingston Middle

5:15 Smith Co. Middle vs Livingston Middle

6:00 Gordansville High vs Macon Co. High

7:00 Jackson Co. High vs Station Camp High

8:00 Smith Co. High vs White Co. High

I'm sure it will be varsity 1st quarter and JV 2nd quarter.