BA vs MUS

singlewing

the fans got louder when he fell back down....it was on BA's broadcast person that was hootin and screamin....IF you dont believe me go to youtube and search - Weldon Garlington Hit -

IF you arnt sure who darkwa is, he is top three junior RB in the state and hey has been the key to their successful season. And they went crazy when he went down...he got up just after he was hurt trying to walk off the field on his own and face planted into the crowd and BA went wild....im sure someone at the game can back me up, its just a amtter of time until someone reads this that was at the game

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fans got louder when he fell back down....it was on BA's broadcast person that was hootin and screamin....IF you dont believe me go to youtube and search - Weldon Garlington Hit -

IF you arnt sure who darkwa is, he is top three junior RB in the state and hey has been the key to their successful season. And they went crazy when he went down...he got up just after he was hurt trying to walk off the field on his own and face planted into the crowd and BA went wild....im sure someone at the game can back me up, its just a amtter of time until someone reads this that was at the game

This is the BA-MUS Thread; the EHS-BA thread is on page two or three;

I wasn't there , but I find It highly unlikely that this Is true . I've never seen a team's fans cheer because someone got hurt , maybe you misinterpreted them cheering when he got up , but they didn't anticipate him going back down . The same thing happened last week at our game with West , their player got hurt , we cheered when he stood up , but then while we were cheering he went back down . If the PA guy did what you said .... IF .... then that was classless , but until someone else backs you up , I don't believe it .

By dang I have seen it happen...another sport on the court....years ago playing against our rival school a player went down with a compound fracture. Slightly obvious his leg was a tad broke /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Crowd went wild....it happens....sickening and sad. Sorry to interfere...just thread hopping....carry on.

By dang I have seen it happen...another sport on the court....years ago playing against our rival school a player went down with a compound fracture. Slightly obvious his leg was a tad broke /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Crowd went wild....it happens....sickening and sad. Sorry to interfere...just thread hopping....carry on.

That is sickening and sad , never ceases to amaze me how idiotic some people can be .

MUS in a landslide....BA just isnt up to MUS talent....they squeeked there way into to this on a questionable 4th and inches call. They should have lost that game so dont expect them to play like that for 2 weeks in a row...

But how about this.... BA = low class

Orleans Darkwa goes down gets hurt --> fans of BA go INSANE!!!!! Darkwa gets up but falls back down --> fans uncontrollably insane.

BA knew they couldnt win that game unless they hurt one of the two athletes EHS had and it worked, they took both out of the game and they won. So congrats on the strategy (weather you call it cowardly or not).

But i have always had the highest respect for BA, they have always been good fans and never ones to point fingers or be beyond rude....but after the ensworth game i think they may have changed and this is why

1.) BA's players, parents, and student went uncontrollably wild when they saw a player from Ensworth (darkwa) get hurt. But the fact that he got up and fell hard to the ground again when attempting to leave the field and they got twice as loud as before. It almost came as a shock to me to see parents, students and players on their feet at the sight of a ensworth player serious hurt.

2.) When number 15 of ensworth got demolished by number 3. Now it was a massive hit and i jumped out of my seat cause you never see a hit like that, and im all for cheering that on cause thats football. But the fact that BA's commentator was hooting and screaming away when he saw it and continued to do so even after he saw that he was seriously injured. He was uncontrollable again. Now congrats on the hit but he has to remember these are high school kids and that looked bad, and all he could do was scream, when he should have been mature enough to controll himself because who knows who is watching that, he is representing something bigger than himself

3.)i felt like BA played with low class

THE END

Sad post. I was on the BA side and can promise you and anyone else reading that nobody was cheering because Darkwa or #15 were hurt. We were cheering the hits, which were both big, but were concerned when we realized that both players were down. The team was playing great against a team that frankly many of us didn't really feel we were going to beat and adrenalin was high. Everyone on both side cheered when both players got up.

I appreciate that as a parent on the other side, you may have felt differently, but I can assure you that we were not cheering an injury!

I'll take that bet. Not too many coaches out x and o Bobby Alston and co. and especially not this year with this team.

OWLS 27 BA 20

As I wrote he'll "out X and O" your coach. It's the team that will have to execute and I'm not sure they're up to it. So, what we have is an unprovable assertion which is what 90+% of what is asserted on coacht is. If BA wins, I will contend it was the X's and O's. If they lose, I'm blaming it on his players. Either way, I'm hoping for a close game. Will MUS bring over 2000 fans?

As I wrote he'll "out X and O" your coach. It's the team that will have to execute and I'm not sure they're up to it. So, what we have is an unprovable assertion which is what 90+% of what is asserted on coacht is. If BA wins, I will contend it was the X's and O's. If they lose, I'm blaming it on his players. Either way, I'm hoping for a close game. Will MUS bring over 2000 fans?

both coaches are very good. Both teams have talent. BA's has underperformed this year according to many in the know. MUS is an excellent team; however, I think many on this board are putting too much stock in the final score of the MBA game. BGA was in the game into the 2nd half of their game, and BGA is just not very good.

MBA had 5-6 turnovers (MUS had something to do with that), but those teams are closer than the score indicates. I just refuse to believe that MUS is that much better than MBA...1 turnover by MBA, much closer game.

BA had 1st and goal (from the 10) with 2 min. to play with MBA and couldn't score...that game could have easily gone to BA, it was close. BA is hitting it's stride with some tweaks in the offense that is involving it's playmakers. The option game is something new...Josh Tate and Victor Caro on the field at the same time, along with a very dangerous Josh Pleasant (2 soph/1 Jr. btw) are allowing BA to get the ball in it's playmakers hands. That wasn't the case earlier in the year. The running game has been incredible all year, but dominant the last 2 games...

I really like BA's chances...I like being the underdog...the score was close with Ensworth, but BA just punished them. Big plays (EHS MO all year) kept them in the game, but BA just hit them in the mouth from start to finish. BA is playing with emotion and something to prove right now...

Not saying they are going to win, but MUS is going to encounter a formidable foe, and they should prepare (they will) for a very hard fought game.

I say it's a toss up.

I don't think any player for MUS is taking BA lightly. MUS is better than MBA. If you want to watch the game and see for yourself musowls.org watch the game by clicking on the link.

You can argue how much better, but they pretty much whooped them. In the BGA game MUS muffed 2 punts in the first half. As a rival fan said after the game it takes a lot to win a game in which you lose two muffed punts much less still blow the other team out. Im sure that BA has a nice team, but when a 4 loss team plays an undefeated team that many think is the best overall in the state then the four loss team is going to be a pretty heavy underdog.

I don't think any player for MUS is taking BA lightly. MUS is better than MBA. If you want to watch the game and see for yourself musowls.org watch the game by clicking on the link.

You can argue how much better, but they pretty much whooped them. In the BGA game MUS muffed 2 punts in the first half. As a rival fan said after the game it takes a lot to win a game in which you lose two muffed punts much less still blow the other team out. Im sure that BA has a nice team, but when a 4 loss team plays an undefeated team that many think is the best overall in the state then the four loss team is going to be a pretty heavy underdog.

No argument here, but using the 2 muffed punts example, it just stands to reason that 5-6 turnovers played a factor in the MBA/MUS game. Any team that turns the ball over 5-6 times is going to get "whooped". I think had the shoe been on the other foot MBA would have beaten MUS had MUS coughed the ball up 5-6 times.

I think BA is the underdog...BA has overcome a lot of things off the field that are a factor in their record...most any person familar with with Md Tn HS FB would have bet the farm in preseason that BA would be in the state title game.

Unfortunately, they didn't get it done...however, the talent that led to the preseason hype is still there, and they are finally gelling as a team...MUS should be confident, they have earned it...but I would hold off on calling the game over before it's played...it's going to be close, and very physical.

BA is physical, very large, athletic, strong, and fast...they have not played to their potential in at least 2 games this year (Ravenwood and Ryan), but again, I believe the team is starting to come together and buy in to Coach Potter's philosophy and system...that just takes time. I am excited to see the game...the last team we played was supported by several fans that were extremely confident in the outcome of the game, but that's why they play the game!