BA vs MUS

singlewing

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3yards, you didn't say that until we steamrolled the playoffs. Before that I am pretty sure it was the same old same old SOS argument as to why MUS should not be favored over MBA and BA. But you can use revisionist history all you want tonight. I know you respect us now, bc you don't really have a choice but to acknowledge our accomplishments.

3yards, you didn't say that until we steamrolled the playoffs. Before that I am pretty sure it was the same old same old SOS argument as to why MUS should not be favored over MBA and BA. But you can use revisionist history all you want tonight. I know you respect us now, bc you don't really have a choice but to acknowledge our accomplishments.

Such classy posts...On a day when they've so much to be proud of, they're stuck with a pathetic representative like yourself.

I don't know if you have trouble reading or are just too lazy to look, but go to the "Division II Playoffs" thread and see who I picked from day 1. (mid-October before the playoffs even started.)

It is hardly worth the effort to respond to you.

I don't know if you have trouble reading or are just too lazy to look, but go to the "Division II Playoffs" thread and see who I picked from day 1. (mid-October before the playoffs even started.)

And yet you did.

Congrats MUS.

And yet you did.

Congrats MUS.

I'm not really sure what I am saying that isn't classy. I have consistently acknowledged that BA and MBA historically rank ahead of MUS in terms of alltime accomplishments. I have also taken exception with the fact that some have said that we didn't play a tough schedule. I think some people just don't like the fact that the trophy is coming back to West TN. All I have been saying in all these threads is that MUS is really, really good. I'm sorry if thats not classy. It's like you people take exception with the fact that MUS has a dominant football team and someone is saying it out loud.