what about the region 7-1a all region?

Mr Mustang, if you dont already know here are those that made all region:

Kennon Holder-Junior

Tyler Simpson-Junior

Ben Carter-Junior

Zack Wallace-Sophomore

Caleb Crocker-Senior

Daniel Thomas-Senior

Looks like a lot of talent will be returning for the Stangs in 09... Moving down to 1A... Im looking forward to a possible trip to the Boro /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We'll have depth at most postitions but some of spots will have to be played both ways. Only lost 9 Seniors so lots of younger players got to play last year. Some of those Seniors had never played before last year too. The freshman class had 27 players last year but only about 2 of those will be counted on to play some this year. Spring practice will be in May this year and many of the players will still be playing baseball at that time.. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I look forward to seeing the Swenson's wing-t again this year. It's fun to watch and hopefully the players will be more comfortable this year running it. Huntingdon won't throw it this year and they never have. Line up and run it.... The Mustangs are like all the teams this time of year and they're hitting the weights and trying to get stronger. I don't know what our record will be come late November but hopefully the schedule will prepare them for a run in the playoffs which is what all teams want.

Word I get are there are two scrimmages set; One is Obion Co. and the other is Hickman Co. but I don't know about the dates. I am ready for me some foozball. It will be interesting to see what we look like in the spring without the baseball players. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Lots of starters will be out for baseball when spring practice begins. I think coach will be able to see who has improved since the end of the season and it will give him a chance to see who will step up this fall. Lots of talent in the skill positions but I wish the line had more depth. What about the kid who moved here from Texas last year? He was on the scout team last year as a Freshman and knows football.

• 2 weeks later...