Scores

KeithHamilton

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abed1999,

Do you have the stats from the game against Tullahoma the other night? From what I saw Warren County dominated possession of the ball. I counted Tullahoma with only 6 shots on goal and they were not able to get anything off the first half and the beginning of the second half. I did not see them have a single shot on goal until they were given the free kick outside of Warren County's 18 that gave them their first goal. Then in the second half they did not get off another shot on goal until the ref gave them another free kick outside of Warren County's 18 that was their second goal. After that it seemed like the Warren County girls got their heads down and that was when Tullahoma got a few more shots on goal. I am guessing that Warren County had about 18 or 20 shots on goal. Warren County was clearly the better team and beat Tullahoma everywhere but on the score board. However, that is where it counts. Seems like Tullahoma always gets the calls with the refs that help them to win. Did Warren County get a single free kick on Tullahoma's defensive half and have a chance to shoot on goal from a free kick?

Whitey,

I am pretty sure abed1999 knows exactly what he is talking about, he is the coach from Warren County. You guys are a great team you just didn't click against Tullahoma, move on and you will be fine, don't get all down because one game, you will play Tullahoma again on the finals. ;)

CC 7 LC 0

Blowout and CC probably played their sloppiest game of the year. They played their freshmen almost the entire 2nd half. Outshot LC 40-3 with all of LC shots coming in last 3 minutes. Should be an interesting game at Warren Co. on Thursday. WC has probably the best team, but CC is developing into a quality team.