E MSC Lady Strikers 92

E Redoubt Soccer Association RSA 92 Girls

E TNFC Blue

W CSA 93 Lady Lobos

W HFC Harpeth Premier 93

W Midsouth Futbol Club Midsouth Futbol Club 93 Girls

W Nashville Metros FC Metros 93 Girls

W TUSC 93 Girls Red

NOTE: Top 2 seeds from each division will advance to State Championships.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

U-16

E ERSA Express 93 Red #12

E KFC Knoxville FC Crush 93 Blue #9

E MSC Lady Strikers 92 #4

E Redoubt Soccer Association RSA 92 Girls NR

E TNFC Blue #13

W CSA 93 Lady Lobos #6

W HFC Harpeth Premier 93 #3

W Midsouth Futbol Club Midsouth Futbol Club 93 Girls #10

W Nashville Metros FC Metros 93 Girls ?

W TUSC 93 Girls Red #7

NOTE: Top 2 seeds from each division will advance to State Championships.

The rankings shown are from www.soccerincollege.com for the state of Tennesssee. Obviously these are based on last years results. The interesting part of this years equation is which team has bettered themsleves and will be the surpise team in league play. The number one ranked team is Brentwood 93 girls Premier and the number two ranked team is FC Alliance 93 G Black. Does anyone know if Nashville Metros are one of these two teams and why isn't the other team listed for league play? Sometimes as teams combine rosters a name change will follow.

The rankings shown are from www.soccerincollege.com for the state of Tennesssee. Obviously these are based on last years results. The interesting part of this years equation is which team has bettered themsleves and will be the surpise team in league play. The number one ranked team is Brentwood 93 girls Premier and the number two ranked team is FC Alliance 93 G Black. Does anyone know if Nashville Metros are one of these two teams and why isn't the other team listed for league play? Sometimes as teams combine rosters a name change will follow.

I'm not sure who the Nashville Metros teams are....probably several smaller Nashville teams.

However, Brentwood 93 and FC Alliance are both playing premier league this year as they were #1 and #2, respectively, from state tournament play last year. As such, they both have automatic seedings into the state tournament with the four remaining spots coming from state league play.

However, Brentwood 93 and FC Alliance are both playing premier league this year as they were #1 and #2, respectively, from state tournament play last year. As such, they both have automatic seedings into the state tournament with the four remaining spots coming from state league play.

Soccermom, Thanks for info. I have to give myself a "duh uh" for not figuring that out myself.

Soccermom, Thanks for info. I have to give myself a "duh uh" for not figuring that out myself.

We all have our moments!

As an additional note, the Purple Rain 93 team (currently ranked 8th by soccer in college) merged with the '93 Lady Lobos team this year. The majority of the Purple Rain 93 players are with the Lobos with some that went to the '92 TN Rush team while a few others decided to just play high school soccer.

As an additional note, the Purple Rain 93 team (currently ranked 8th by soccer in college) merged with the '93 Lady Lobos team this year. The majority of the Purple Rain 93 players are with the Lobos with some that went to the '92 TN Rush team while a few others decided to just play high school soccer.

It would be nice if all involved would update each team's additions and subtractions. For instance Express '93 (# 13) were Division II state champions last year. They have added some good players to the mix (6, I think) and hopefully with a few games under their belt they will get up to speed and be able to compete in the tough Division I league play.

MSC '92 needs to be in the u-17 division. Strikers Premier 93/94, state league winners from last year has broken up with most of the girls playing up on the '92 team. MSC Strikers '92 is a u-17 team coached by Paul Thompson, the Strikers '93 team coached by Rick Bean is a Division II team.

Thats interesting, cause I took the teams straight off the updated, state web page. I must admit some teams being '92's did confuse me....but then again I stay in a state of confusion. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

U-16

E ERSA Express 93 Red

E KFC Knoxville FC Crush 93 Blue

E MSC Lady Strikers 92

E Redoubt Soccer Association RSA 92 Girls

E TNFC Blue

W CSA 93 Lady Lobos

W HFC Harpeth Premier 93

W Midsouth Futbol Club Midsouth Futbol Club 93 Girls

W Nashville Metros FC Metros 93 Girls

W TUSC 93 Girls Red

We all have our moments!

Soccermom...just wanted to know if your making the trip this weekend? Dress warm, I hope to see you there.