Hillwood 63 Station Camp 52

duck1220

I don't mean any disrespect by what I said cause Jenkins is a FREAK on the court, but there is no I in TEAM! "Easy" way to beat Station Camp is to stop Jenkins (not the easiest thing to do)!

I saw him get shut-down this summer playing aganist the memphishoopers team in memphis. (they ruffed him up on Defense and attacked him on offence) thats how you play him!!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to put Station Camp down, but they just don't have what it takes to be a tournament winning team.

Look at the way the LA wildcats upset them last year. (If you consider it an upset) You can have a player go off and it be alot of help, (ex: Dunn scoring 50+) but if you don't have alot of good players to go with it (like LA) your just not going to win many big games. If Jenkins would have had any help last year the Wildcats would not have beat them. And he will have even less help this year... JMO

I saw him get shut-down this summer playing aganist the memphishoopers team in memphis. (they ruffed him up on Defense and attacked him on offence) thats how you play him!!!

Try it this year. John has put on weight and will not only be a good shooter, but also a force inside. He will do what it takes to win. Hard worker, but a better person.

I think they had played several days in a row, Jenkins legs were probably gone...Fresh legs, nobody, NOBODY shuts him down.

When Jenkins and the Tennessee Tigers were beaten in Memphis (by maybe 3 or 4 points) by the Hoopers and the famous memphis referees, It was the Tigers 15th game in 10 days, having already played tournaments in Indianapolis amd Louisville. Jenkins had played even more games because he went straight to Indianapolis from the Lebron James camp. Not making excuses just stating facts. Pro teams don't play that kind of schedule.