Sept 18 OPEN

Sept 25 CAK Away

Oct 2 McMinn Central* Away

Oct 9 Signal Mtn. Home

Oct 16 Polk County* Home

Oct 23 Loudon Home

Oct 30 Sweetwater* Away

* District Games

Actually compared to what I have seen of Polk and Central's Schedules, this one is a lot easier than theirs!

Here is the 2009 schedule for the Chiefs next year:

Aug 21 Scott County Away

Aug 28 Tellico Plains Home

Sept 4 Meigs County* Home

Sept 11 Lenoir City Away

Sept 18 OPEN

Sept 25 CAK Away

Oct 9 Signal Mtn. Home

Oct 16 Polk County* Home

Oct 23 Loudon Home

Oct 30 Sweetwater* Away

* District Games

Dum Dum, this was back on page 2. Thought I would bring it forward to page one for you and anyone else who didn't see it.

Hey guys thanks for the help finding the schedule. Its a favorable schedule in my opinion, granted nobody is a pushover, but it should be good starting with Scott and then Tellico, hopefully getting our offense clicking. Does anyone know about the Jamboree, I'm guessing it will still be at Loudon.

Hey Smokey, what does Central got coming back?

• 3 weeks later...

Ok CHIEFS FANS

Don't forget about the Banquet.

Thur. Dec. 18 7pm at the Grand Vista Hotel, Vonore

Meal tickets are $17.0 ea and are pre-planed so turn yours in

to Coach Satterfield or Mike Peels ASAP

General admin is $5.00

Don't Wait till the night of the Banquet to pay at the door and

expect a good seat or a seat at all we should have a full house, it was a great

show last year and Mike has been working hard to try and top it.

And as a special treat for all of the Coach T posters, I just found out from the Man

at the TOP the special guest speaker will be. Well hold up he just called me back and

ask for security reasons not to post that information in advance. I'll let you know when I can.

but it starts with a ??????.

Get your tickets turned in show up and support the PLAYERS .

Torseq2

Don Workman

ps. I'll be filming this so clean up for the boys one more time. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey guys thanks for the help finding the schedule. Its a favorable schedule in my opinion, granted nobody is a pushover, but it should be good starting with Scott and then Tellico, hopefully getting our offense clicking. Does anyone know about the Jamboree, I'm guessing it will still be at Loudon.

Hey Smokey, what does Central got coming back?

not smokey but I think warhorse said they had 24 seniors, and polk had just about everybody back.

Here is the 2009 schedule for the Chiefs next year:

Aug 21 Scott County Away

Aug 28 Tellico Plains Home

Sept 4 Meigs County* Home

Sept 11 Lenoir City Away

Sept 18 OPEN

Sept 25 CAK Away

Oct 9 Signal Mtn. Home

Oct 16 Polk County* Home

Oct 23 Loudon Home

Oct 30 Sweetwater* Away

* District Games

This can be a breakout season for the Chiefs. Realisticly 3-0 going into LC, and thats a very winnable game.The next 4 games will be a hard stretch. CAK, McMC, Polk, and Loudon will be a huge test. Win 2 out of those 4 and the corner is almost turned. 2009 will be the year the Wildcats fall to the Chiefs. Sweetwater has some issues from what I've heard.

This can be a breakout season for the Chiefs. Realisticly 3-0 going into LC, and thats a very winnable game.The next 4 games will be a hard stretch. CAK, McMC, Polk, and Loudon will be a huge test. Win 2 out of those 4 and the corner is almost turned. 2009 will be the year the Wildcats fall to the Chiefs. Sweetwater has some issues from what I've heard.

I agree with losses coming to CAK, Central, Polk, and Loudon. 6-4.

Who knows though, get these guys on an early win streak and they may ride the momentum and make it an even better record.

I agree with losses coming to CAK, Central, Polk, and Loudon. 6-4.

Who knows though, get these guys on an early win streak and they may ride the momentum and make it an even better record.

I don't think McMinn Central will be as good as last year, and this is a very winnable game. CAK is a different offense than what most teams are used to, Polk is always disciplined and plays hard, and Loudon will start seeing the results for all those sophomores that started on 2008. Glad to see the Chiefs and Redskins squaring off again.