Clay Co. vs Smith Co.

foxylady

it was really ugly at 1st. but clay county pulled it together in the 3rd and finally hit some foul shots. the freshmen emma ogletree and sydney roach looked pretty good...and allie brown.

[/quote I would like to congratulate all the girls, Yes Ogeltree and Roach did look really good. Ogletree go alot of playing I thought Roach should have gotten more shes to good of a player to sit the bench there are not many freshman that can go to the free throw line and make baskets when the game depend on them.

allie brown is a good player but she didnt play in that game

where this team will fail is people buildin up a few players and makin it about them not the team as a whole There were a couple of other players on the varsity that should have had more playin time .if the coach uses all the varsity players the team will hav a good year

allie brown is a good player but she didnt play in that game

where this team will fail is people buildin up a few players and makin it about them not the team as a whole There were a couple of other players on the varsity that should have had more playin time .if the coach uses all the varsity players the team will hav a good year

the coach needs to play the players who get the job done. If that is varsity, play varsity, if it is freshmen, play them.

the coach needs to play the players who get the job done. If that is varsity, play varsity, if it is freshmen, play them.

what job is that? Defense...Offense...the scoring looked like the older girls held their own with the freshmen...

my point is that if it becomes a issue of freshmen -vs- the rest of the team..the whole team will suffer

dividing out a couple of girls to spotlight will just cause division among the players...that is never good

i've never seen a game that was won by one or two players...if so, they wouldnt need 5 on a team

this was a good win for clay co. not many people thought they could win that game. How did they stop the big girl and how did Carr play.

Foul trouble. Clay County really did a good job boxing her out though. Carr played well, hit a three or two I believe, not sure how many points she ended up with but also made some good feeds to Ferris but she didn't do much with it once she got it. When she was out of the game SC really seemed to struggle. Ferris will have to be more productive if SC expects to be competitive in 7AA, and by competitive i mean for 4th place.

what job is that? Defense...Offense...the scoring looked like the older girls held their own with the freshmen...

my point is that if it becomes a issue of freshmen -vs- the rest of the team..the whole team will suffer

dividing out a couple of girls to spotlight will just cause division among the players...that is never good

i've never seen a game that was won by one or two players...if so, they wouldnt need 5 on a team

ok...that may be true, but all I am saying ....again......is play the ones that GET THE JOB DONE.....i don't care who they are.