Wayne County

jusboro

Coach told me this morning that he is going to stay! I think the boys especially Tyler was having second thoughts.Tough to leave a place having been here all your life. Austin was ready to go because of the baseball program.Top notch in the state of Alabama! Coach Rice really loves Alabama high school football.He has let everyone know that! Thay have got a passion for the game much like Coach Rice! He is ready to get things rolling here! Personally I'm glad the guy is staying! Knows too much to be going elsewhere!

Good deal

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont be so quick to dog Austin ,he can play here or there the boy is good in the end he will be better than his brother if not better already.

I really wasn't trying to dog Austin. He is an outstanding Athlete with great instincts for the game. It's good to here that they are staying. Coach Rice has coached all of these players since they were 4 & 5 yrs old in baseball & football so he knows what he has to work with here. I know that he has put a lot of free time and coaching into all of these WC kids and I have really thought all along that the next 3 yrs will be payoff years for him. He has given a lot of time into all of them. WC should have the RBs this year to go with the QB to have a good year. The OL is the big question as to who will step up and play. A couple guys have the size but may like a little skill and some that have a little skill need more size.

Good to hear the coach stayed! Wayne county appears to be set for one heck of a season. Looking over the schedule it doesn't appear that there are any teams that they 'can't" beat. They control their own destiny. I know Lewis is a rivarly game.......but with Lewis rebuilding and lack of experience, where Wayne has the experienced players, might have to just give the edge to Wayne this year.....plus its a home game.

Just ready to get it going.The kids are hitting the weightroom hard. Soon to be FOOTBALL TIME yeeeee hawwwwwww /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ran into Stumble the other day and he is a monster. He said that it was going to take 3 or 4 guys to block him this year. I bet he can plug up the middle of the line and still knock down a pass. This guy is huge. I bet he is 6'4" and about 285lbs. He is meaner than 2 rattlesnakes. I can't wait to see him play this year.

I ran into Stumble the other day and he is a monster. He said that it was going to take 3 or 4 guys to block him this year. I bet he can plug up the middle of the line and still knock down a pass. This guy is huge. I bet he is 6'4" and about 285lbs. He is meaner than 2 rattlesnakes. I can't wait to see him play this year.

stumble isn't the 1 people need 2 worry bout cainan strickland is the people better watch after missing spring training he's ready 2 go and i feel sry 4 the guys of union city

i dont remember anyone that big last year, what possition did he play?

i dont remember anyone that big last year, what possition did he play?

D tackle. He'll have a lot more experience this year. He's insane in the membrane but should be a good player lol. I would be more worried about Matthew Bowling at D End if I was on offense. I think he'll be a lot more focused and confident this year without some conflicting coaching techniques he had put on him last year.