Knox Central's play date is here!

BallKing2008

What in the world happened to Central against Grainger and Skylar. Central had a 17 point lead in the game and blew it. I hope this comes as a surprise that all is not well with the program. Maybe some of the cocky attitudes will fall off. I could name a few who have the symptoms of this, but it would be most of the starting 5. Wake up Central get over the loss and regain the ground that you lost.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah they are in first place in the worst district in east tennessee this year haha. this district was really good till this year now they have fallen off the map.

Aww that's wrong.. How about show some love instead of dissing them Bobcats? I mean, Coach Mercer and Company has done a tremendous job of turning this program around.. Show them some love...

How's the game going to play out tonight? West has quietly been winning games, I believe it is eight straight, with the last one knocking off Oak Ridge. It seems Kessler has turned things around relatively fast. If the beat Central, they won't be far from the top of the division. Go Rebels!

Well, the Lonsdale Bobcats lost their first district game to West tonight...76-59 I don't know if the score is correct but that's what my cousin told me...

Well, the Lonsdale Bobcats lost their first district game to West tonight...76-59 I don't know if the score is correct but that's what my cousin told me...

You are correct sir, and it was awesome. It is ridiculous how much they have turned around. West is finally clicking. Nine in a row. Bring on Karns. Go Rebs.

You are correct sir, and it was awesome. It is ridiculous how much they have turned around. West is finally clicking. Nine in a row. Bring on Karns. Go Rebs.

That's good they're buying into the new coach system... You see it took Central a year to learn and look how good they're doing.. Now West is starting to get it as well...

Bobcats bounced back solid against Oak Ridge last night. 62 to 61. They shot well and defended strong. The smallest man on the court (DRE) played exceptional for 4 quarters. The first sweep of Oak Ridge since the 80.s.

If they stay focused the Central Bobcats will be District Champs!