Collinwood Trojans

chsballer67

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ssssssss' date='Nov 21 2008 - 03:10 PM' post='826965506' I def dont see collinwood missing the playoffs next year

That shouldn't be too hard to do, as long as they beat PC they could lose all the other games and still go to the playoffs. I like the old setup better

c'wood will have to win more games than that one to go to the playoff.

c'wood will have to win more games than that one to go to the playoff.

To my understanding, in the new district it's WC PC and cwood. 2 teams from each region go so if wc and cwood both beat pc they both go. Looking at their schedule, I don't expect cwood to be too satisfied early next season

But I could be wrong on all that

To my understanding, in the new district it's WC PC and cwood. 2 teams from each region go so if wc and cwood both beat pc they both go. Looking at their schedule, I don't expect cwood to be too satisfied early next season

But I could be wrong on all that

wc, pc, cw, loretto, cornersville are all in are region i belive.

a lot of those guys wont be hard to replace from a talent standpoint...plus you got 14 guys back who started either on offense of defense, the starting quarterback Max Risner and lots of subs that got to play a quite a bit. The two platoon system really set them up nicely next year experience wise. I def dont see collinwood missing the playoffs next year

They did lose some key linemen but the line wasnt their strength so if they can develop three or four of the younger guys I expect them to be at least as good as last year's line and probably a little better. Having big Justin Daniel back will help a lot!

The trojans will miss Shannon Adams but they have a ton of good fast backs so I dont expect much dropoff at running back ....Im looking forward to seeing Zach Evans, Jacob Ritter and Tanner Sanderson tote the rock next year....there is some REAL speed right there...2010 should be a good year fer shure!

we lost 3 of our linemen from last year but we can replace them. Zach, Ritter, and Sanderson is all pretty fast guy's. Shannon was a great back for us and so was Robbie.

a lot of those guys wont be hard to replace from a talent standpoint...plus you got 14 guys back who started either on offense of defense, the starting quarterback Max Risner and lots of subs that got to play a quite a bit. The two platoon system really set them up nicely next year experience wise. I def dont see collinwood missing the playoffs next year

They did lose some key linemen but the line wasnt their strength so if they can develop three or four of the younger guys I expect them to be at least as good as last year's line and probably a little better. Having big Justin Daniel back will help a lot!

The trojans will miss Shannon Adams but they have a ton of good fast backs so I dont expect much dropoff at running back ....Im looking forward to seeing Zach Evans, Jacob Ritter and Tanner Sanderson tote the rock next year....there is some REAL speed right there...2010 should be a good year fer shure!

Max is a pretty good quarterback. i'm not sure that we are going to two platoon next year.

Collinwood should be a good team next year....MTP , WC, and CW all should be at the top with CA, PC behind them....

No we still play each other....

Easy lil buddy!!!You might ought to get a little info. before you just go posting.WC dropped LC this year,and LC picked up CW. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> So,yea Stat, you heard right!

Easy lil buddy!!!You might ought to get a little info. before you just go posting.WC dropped LC this year,and LC picked up CW. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> So,yea Stat, you heard right!

Hmm....well i guess i may be wrong...i seen our schedule next year and it had Lewis Co. at week 5...it might be a misunderstanding but thats what i read...