Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

Whoa boys....everybody's talking junk on here and I don't exactly think that hits our motto on the head. TC is coming to the Reservation and we respect your body of work. Whether you respect ours or not kinda defeats the purpose, doesn't it. We feel we have a tremendous team that like wine.....has gotten better with age. We'll see if that is correct next Friday Night. You will face a team that plays hard to the whistle and, at least through the playoffs, has gotten along well with Mr. Momentum. I don't know how our "speed" compares to yours, but a team getting this far certainly ain't slow. Of that, you would be hard to argue. The "tone" of our conversation should reflect our character. Up here we have been teaching PCC. Good motto to live by, if you ask me. Now I'm not the sweetest old feller, but trash talk among has-beens doesn't do justice to these young men. If we stay this way, all you'll hear from old Kaz is.....see ya next Friday! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kaz /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

now Kaz, no one has said anything to far fetched yet, slim is still as angry as he was at watertown, and he has a beat by 1000 , but everyone is getting to know each other. I don't know if there has ever been anything said on coachT that will ever do justice to these young men., Give papa Kaz my best.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no doubt in my mind that Oneida is a very good football team. Your not still playing Thanksgiving week if your a muffin! I will say this if your any better than the team we beat tonight then i'll kiss you right square in the well you know what. We're beatable there's no doubt but i guarantee you one thing WE WILL NOT QUIT. What you see in the 1st quarter is what you'll see in the 4th quarter. We just get stronger as the game goes on. This could be a very dangerous game for us especially after a battle like we were in tonight. Jackets there's no time for a let down if you have a let down you'll find yourself watching the bluecross bowl from your living room. This is the semifinals show them injuns how we play football in Trousdale County!! They've seen it before but lets show em again. Does anyone know the record between these two schools. I remember playing y'all atleast once up there in the playoffs but thats the only game i remember between us. GO JACKETS!!!!!!

nice post and so true we finally got the oh sp monkey off our backs and now we have bigger thing's in view there is no dought we will be facing a very good team next friday nite so lets stay on track and go out of 1a with a bang

GO JACKETS

i sure will keep that time change in mind maybe ill leave 5 hours early this time too look forward to playing yall and get ready we bring a gang of jacket fans on rode trips with us

Hey I have a question ,when you come into hartsville, the road sign that list the state championship, look like it been beat with a baseball bat, why would a town with that much tradition leave it looking that way?

Whoa boys....everybody's talking junk on here and I don't exactly think that hits our motto on the head. TC is coming to the Reservation and we respect your body of work. Whether you respect ours or not kinda defeats the purpose, doesn't it. We feel we have a tremendous team that like wine.....has gotten better with age. We'll see if that is correct next Friday Night. You will face a team that plays hard to the whistle and, at least through the playoffs, has gotten along well with Mr. Momentum. I don't know how our "speed" compares to yours, but a team getting this far certainly ain't slow. Of that, you would be hard to argue. The "tone" of our conversation should reflect our character. Up here we have been teaching PCC. Good motto to live by, if you ask me. Now I'm not the sweetest old feller, but trash talk among has-beens doesn't do justice to these young men. If we stay this way, all you'll hear from old Kaz is.....see ya next Friday! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kaz /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Kaz don't get your drawers all wadded up. Don't you see thats what slim wants you to do. He gets a little carried away sometimes[all the time]. He tends to give all our opponents plenty of bulletin board material. I'm sure Coach Creasy appreciates it. Have a little sense shady they didn't go 13-0 being a bunch of Muffins! Sure you might think we're better shoot i think we're better but respect the record and home field advantage. Do i think we can win definitely!!! Will we blow them out? Doubtful. If we play defense like we did tonight the indians will have a hard time finding the endzone and thats the truth. GO JACKETS!!!!!

Hey I have a question ,when you come into hartsville, the road sign that list the state championship, look like it been beat with a baseball bat, why would a town with that much tradition leave it looking that way?

I REALLY DONT KNOW WHY IT LOOKS LIKE THAT HOPEFULLY WE WILL BE GETTING NEW ONES THIS YEAR AND WE WILL BE PUTTING 08 ON IT TO GO WITH THE PAST DATES BUT ALL JOKES A SIDE HAVENT SEEN IT IN A WHILE I PASS IT EVERYDAY GOING TO AND FROM WORK ILL CHECK IT OUT NEXT TIME I DRIVE BYE

if anybody gets beat by 21 it will be TC. Oneida is playin some great football.

Oneida is REAL.

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

What a joke...if you wanted to see some real football you should have been at the Creekbank tonight...Like quoted on another topic...Football in Trousdale County and South Pitt is on another level than football played in Oneida...sorry to hurt your feelings but the Boys from TC role into The Reservations, burn down the TEE-PEES, and leave with a 21 point victory...

Thats the one on the Smith County side, they love us.

I can see why they love YOU so much /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Anyways this will be an interesting game. What will it take for the Indians to get the win?I say 48 mins of play like they have been showing and the big thing is to........FINISH!!!!

PRIDE,CLASS and CHARACTER.....Thats the INDIAN way!!!!