Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

Thanks, Toomey......outta breathe? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That is the way I would go, but if you miss one of them turns....your gonna end up pretty much anywhere! I attended MTSU in my college days and Toomey's route was my way home from there. Of course, I was pretty familiar with the road and that helps. Enjoy the scenes, they say it is pretty nice up here in the Fall, but we have lost some of the leaves that make for some nice colors. (then again, it does feel like winter) Be safe and watch out for ole Smoky!

Kaz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That will get you to Oneida with out much trouble, but there is a much faster way.

=hit I-40 and head east to exit 300 (Monterey)

=turn left off of the exit ramp and go north (9/10 of a mile) to Hwy 62

=turn right on Hwy 62 going east and go 15.5 miles until you come to a 4 way intersection with Hwy 127

=turn left at the intersection onto Hwy 127 going north.

=turn right onto Hwy 296 going toward Rugby, after about 3 miles, stay straight on Hwy 52 east. Follow Hwy 52 east to a T intersection with Hwy 27.

=turn left on Hwy 27 going North. (you will go about 12 miles to your next turn)

=staying on Hwy 27 you will enter Oneida and go to the SECOND traffic light IN the Oneida city limits (it will actually be the third traffic light you have gone through since turning onto Hwy 27 but only the second inside the city limits)

=At the second traffic light, turn right onto Second St, you will come to a stop sign on Main St., Cross Main St and continue straight to the end of the street. Turn left onto Bank St and about 1/4 of a mile or a little more you are there.

If anyone needs the addy for the school, it is

Oneida High School

372 North Main St

Oneida TN 37841

why not justsend them straight acroos 52 from celina and make them all car sick.

Croz, I'm sure Coach Creasy will be glad to send Oneida film of the TC SP game. At least he'll

have a great "close" game to watch next week & the off season.

Oneida & TC have played only twice, both in the playoffs. Oneida won in '92..17 - 8,

TC won in '97...48 - 7. We heard the same chest thumping in '97. I listened to Oneida's broadcast

after the game, on the way home. They were in shock & amazement, that they had lost this

game. Expect nothing less this time around.

I remember 92 and TC was suppose to clean the floor with Oneida,sometimes thing don't work out the way you plan.

why not justsend them straight acroos 52 from celina and make them all car sick.

The only curvy part of that route is Hwy 52 between Hwy 127 and Hwy 27. It isn't any more curvy than Hwy 27 between Robbins and Harriman. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

If they want a nice curvy road they can just run up to Lafayette and hit 52 and run it all the way east to Hwy 27. After thinking about it, since some of them think that they won't get a work out against the Indians during the game, the longer drive on Hwy 52 might be what they need to feel like they have faced some sort of challenge Friday night. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

It's just another game. Just one more football game.

Oneida doesn't have to be the best team in History. Oneida doesn't have to be the best team in the State. Shoot, Oneida doesn't even have to be the best team on the field Friday night!

All the Indians have to do is win another game....On their home field. The number one thing Oneida has in their favor is TC overconfidence. Man, this is gonna be fun. Stay focused boys!

was that not the coldest rain you have ever felt? what kept it from snowing that nite?

You know I don't remember the weather,I getting old, seem to me Tc lineback and Oneida fullback had some collision that still echo around the holiers of Scott county. It good to see it come back to a bunch of good ole boys having fun playing smash mouth football

I thimk that Oniede can win this bawl game, butt they's got they're work cut-out for thereselfs. And I hope that Oniede can win this bawl game becawse at one time I lived in the capitol city of Hartsvile and worked for TVA. They ain't nuthin to do in Trewsdale County to do butt play futbol, that,s why they's so goode. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The dern place ain,t nuthin butt liquer stores and Piggly Wigglies.

Yew Oniede fans bettor git to the stadiumm early, becawse Trewsdale Cownty will brang the whole county plus half of Smifth Cownty and the surrrounding counties....GO INDAIANS. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You pretty much just described Oneida, except without a liquor store. We used to be big enough to have a Piggly Wigglie's way back when, but now we aint even got that... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />