Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

Oneida fans.

We Rebel fans are behind you guys all the way.

Trousdale fans.

Your team better not think by beating South Pitt that the championship is already won. Oneida is a very impressive team. Oneida is very physical up front. Greenback had one of their best teams in years and they were no match for Oneida. Oneida will hit you in the mouth. They are very disciplined.

Thanks REBELRON....That Greenback team had one of the best lines I have seen in the past several years. I hope TD and/or Bear go on to play college ball somewhere.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TC forgot about SP around midnight....All focus will be on Onieda..you can bet your bippy on that. New coach Creasy will have them ready to play........Should be a good game and Onieda should have the advantage of not traveling.

Good luck to both teams but I for one (FCS FAN) will be pulling for Region 4 to win it all.

Just like 1997 TC is gonna introduce "smash mouth" football to the injuns. This game could end the same as that one did.

TC 45 H20 7

TC 54 H20 14

Oneeda 27 H20 14

TC will DOMINATE the game.

Oneeda had a good yr. 13-1 ain't bad.

Ain't this the first time Oneeda made it past the second round since the drubbin TC laid on them in 97?

This will be over by halftime.

The views of 1 slimshady may not represent the views of various other posters. I am givin points if anyone is a betting man.

Just like 1997 TC is gonna introduce "smash mouth" football to the injuns. This game could end the same as that one did.

TC 45 H20 7

TC 54 H20 14

Oneeda 27 H20 14

Ain't this the first time Oneeda made it past the second round since the drubbin TC laid on them in 97?

The views of 1 slimshady may not represent the views of various other posters. I am givin points if anyone is a betting man.

Shady, Oneida & Watertown was 27 to 3 Oneida. Do ALL your post have to be wrong?

Pujo.....my brother! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You've seen'em, what is the assessment? You know I actually value your knowledge on the interworkings of football. Now I have no doubt TC has a formitable defense, but based on what you have seen, our offense is truely coming out of its shell. Teams have heard for weeks that if you can stop the run, you can stop Oneida.....but truthfully, no one has been able to do it. Last night the difference in the game was that Oneida needed to resort to the pass and they were pretty effective when they needed to be. You already know about the Lambert Defense....I want you to know, that what you saw when we played you has gotten so much better. We've created a turnover machine....you put it in the air, not only do you risk us intercepting it...but we are highly likely to carry it back for six. (didn't say we would, but we are very likely to) Our run defense gets stronger and stronger once we figure out the other teams scheme. Greenback was successful early, but never got a whole lot going in the second half. Our adjustments at the half this year have been spot on! I think if we lead the game at half time, Tony can continue to "stifle" the Yellow Jackets. Don't think I don't KNOW that is a tall order.....it's just I believe in our coach! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

kazamless

well, sounds like we need to just save our gas. if we throw it, that's 6 pt's for them. if we run it we'll just lose yards. sounds like yall will win without your offense having to step on the field. whoa is trousdale, don't know how we made it this far. i mean what do we know about playoff games. i'd say that our long standing history of over looking teams in the playoffs is going to be our downfall. i wish we had a magic genie to grant us wishes. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

"kazam how's my undies taste?!?!" shaq ad libbed!!

TC 45 H20 7

TC 54 H20 14

Oneeda 27 H20 14

Oneida aint playing the team from 1997. Oneida aint playing the team from Watertown (the Indians won 27-3, btw). All the Indians have to do is win another home game against a quality opponet. Stay focused and listen to your coaches boys!

I love the fact you write checks that other folks have to cash.

Maybe.

Hope you have a safe trip (if you are coming up) Friday. Enjoy the atmosphere, after all it is football in late November. We have a couple of good places to eat if you get here pretty early. If you get here closer to kickoff then bring a flashlight cause it gets dark about 6:00 & you'll have a hike ahead of ya to get to the game.

well, sounds like we need to just save our gas. if we throw it, that's 6 pt's for them. if we run it we'll just lose yards. sounds like yall will win without your offense having to step on the field. whoa is trousdale, don't know how we made it this far. i mean what do we know about playoff games. i'd say it our long standing history of over looking teams in the playoffs is going to be our downfall. i wish we had a genie to fore cast our games outcomes /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I could be wrong about the Jackets over looking Oneida. I was only right on about half of my speculations this year. Greenback was way better than I thought they would be. Just from reading all the SP/TC posts, seems like most folks feel the championship is already in Trousdale County. That stuff will bleed down to the boys on the team. Gets in your head.

I think TC freshmen were on the championship team 3 years ago. I have no doubts about TC being able to handle a playoff game. We are expecting the best team in the state next Friday. No doubts. Great opportunity!

Also, man, those are the worst shorts ever!

I could be wrong about the Jackets over looking Oneida. I was only right on about half of my speculations this year. Greenback was way better than I thought they would be. Just from reading all the SP/TC posts, seems like most folks feel the championship is already in Trousdale County. That stuff will bleed down to the boys on the team. Gets in your head.

I think TC freshmen were on the championship team 3 years ago. I have no doubts about TC being able to handle a playoff game. We are expecting the best team in the state next Friday. No doubts. Great opportunity!

Also, man, those are the worst shorts ever!

only prediction i'll make is that it'll be a GREAT game!

those shorts are awesome, KAZAAM!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

only prediction i'll make is that it'll be a GREAT game!

those shorts are awesome, KAZAAM!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I will go with you on that prediction. Also, congrats to both teams. It aint easy getting thru Reg 1-4. Tough teams all over the place. Still cant go with ya on the shorts.