Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.....those are certainly "Big Boy" Shorts. Unfortunately, they are tighty whiteys and I'm a boxer boy. (usually orange and white striped)(if you must know) /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> By the way, Snoball.....I believe I was reaching out to my old buddy, Pujo. I am not stupid enough to believe we would intercept every pass, but we have intercepted a high number this season...and if I'm not far off, I believe we have returned 7 of them for scores. Even you would have to admit that is a pretty high number?!?! Or not? Would you show me where I said you will lose yards......?!?! For your elementary mentality I'll rephrase just for you. TC will gain yards.....if the defense follows its current trend.....those yards will get tougher as the game goes on. You would think you would read something as it was intended....why so dense? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Should I be flattered that your britches have a picture of Shaq on them? Or that you, my friend, have a very big hind end! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Kazanity

Hey Festus, didn't we already tell you about the Harpers in the SC/TC thread? You are from SC right?

Nope, I lived in Hartsvile amd Carthrage during the 1970's amd worked at Hartsvile Nuclar Plant. I,m from Morgen Cownty. Well, origianally from Andersen Cownty amd moved to Morgen Cownty becawse I got kicked out of Andersen Cownty amd back in the 1970's half of Morgen Cownty worked at Hartsvile Nuclar Plant and they was a bunch of Harper's I knowed back then and one of 'ems cousin was Reggy Harper whom played reciever at the Univercity of Tenesee. Amd I remamber anuther Harper whom played for Trewsdale Cownty when they played Coalfeeld in the early 19990's. Then I remember a T.T. Harper whom was very goode saveral yeares ago. But I lived in Carthrage, to, when I wourked as an enjineeer at the TVA Hartsvile Nuclar Plant. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Pujo.....my brother! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You've seen'em, what is the assessment? You know I actually value your knowledge on the interworkings of football. Now I have no doubt TC has a formitable defense, but based on what you have seen, our offense is truely coming out of its shell. Teams have heard for weeks that if you can stop the run, you can stop Oneida.....but truthfully, no one has been able to do it. Last night the difference in the game was that Oneida needed to resort to the pass and they were pretty effective when they needed to be. You already know about the Lambert Defense....I want you to know, that what you saw when we played you has gotten so much better. We've created a turnover machine....you put it in the air, not only do you risk us intercepting it...but we are highly likely to carry it back for six. (didn't say we would, but we are very likely to) Our run defense gets stronger and stronger once we figure out the other teams scheme. Greenback was successful early, but never got a whole lot going in the second half. Our adjustments at the half this year have been spot on! I think if we lead the game at half time, Tony can continue to "stifle" the Yellow Jackets. Don't think I don't KNOW that is a tall order.....it's just I believe in our coach! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Kazamless

Kaz , I'm sure the fine coaches at Oneida will break down film and see everything I can tell you. This game to me is a battle of will's, Both want to run the ball and both want to stop the run. I think the Injuns will have to be willing to throw it a little more than usual, they will have to pick their times carefully, I do think Oneida has the ability to do just that, they have really played it close to vest all year. Trousdale will be the best defence you guys have seen this season, watch out for ole #55, he's a dandy. Should win 1a lineman of the year . The kicking game is a big plus for Trousdale, the kid is good and alot better than he showed last night, they just kicked it carefully last night. Trousdale will show you pretty much everything from the start, if you can stop it ,they don't care ,they will play defence and keep plugging away. They are well Coached and know their strenghts. Its not really flashy, its just plain ole hardnosed football. I highly respect both these teams and I hope they both play to their potential.Very hard to pick a score,but 21 will win the game,may not even take that many.

Well.....those are certainly "Big Boy" Shorts. Unfortunately, they are tighty whiteys and I'm a boxer boy. (usually orange and white striped)(if you must know) By the way, Snoball.....I believe I was reaching out to my old buddy, Pujo. I am not stupid enough to believe we would intercept every pass, but we have intercepted a high number this season...and if I'm not far off, I believe we have returned 7 of them for scores. Even you would have to admit that is a pretty high number?!?! Or not? Would you show me where I said you will lose yards......?!?! For your elementary mentality I'll rephrase just for you. TC will gain yards.....if the defense follows its current trend.....those yards will get tougher as the game goes on. You would think you would read something as it was intended....why so dense?

Should I be flattered that your britches have a picture of Shaq on them? Or that you, my friend, have a very big hind end!

Kazanity

i rock out commando style my friend and i sincerely hope that you're never, in any way, flattered by my hind-end. take a deep breath and relax, kazaam. it's poo's and giggles. 7 is a big number only compaired to numbers lower than it. however it is not a big number compaired to say 8 or 9. you should know that most college english teachers will tell you that an ellipsis should only contain three periods. even someone with an elementry menatlity could tell you that you're making yourself look very silly in that aspect.

I HAVE FIXED YOUR ELLIPSIS DEFICIENCY...

you have two more wishes... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />