Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

your people are the ones puttin that yall have had it so much tougher than us /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

nope, we are just simply stating ya'll are "muffin beaters". SC, FCS, SP are the only 3 teams to give us any competition this year. HAVE YA'LL PLAYED ANYONE WHO COULD BEAT ANY ONE OF THESE TEAMS?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a little bit of fun information for the Oneida fans. The last time the Indians beat us in the quarterfinals or later in playoffs was back in 1992. ('92 semifinals @ Greenback, final score Oneida 17 Greenback 12) An the outcome that year was Oneida coming home from Nashville with a gold ball. So, in other words we may just be a good luck charm. It seemed like we were in '91 & '93 also. (One was to Trousdale Co.)

nope, we are just simply stating ya'll are "muffin beaters". SC, FCS, SP are the only 3 teams to give us any competition this year. HAVE YA'LL PLAYED ANYONE WHO COULD BEAT ANY ONE OF THESE TEAMS?

did you not see my earlier post where yall only played 3 teams with winning records in the regular season, sounds like some "muffin beaters" to me! And as for can any team we have played beat those teams IDK i havent seen any of those teams play dont know how good they are, all i know is the indians are 13-0 and they are what they are by workin hard and takin it one game at a time and doin what their suppose to do /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

just because your schedule seems difficult to you doesn't mean it would be for us. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

if you go talk to the T$$AA and explain how tough you guy's have had it this year, maybe they'll spot you 10 pts for next weeks game!!! pu...pu...please, we've ha...ha..had it so tu...tu...tough this year!!! /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'll explain a few very simple things for you:

1. I'm not for Oneida, or even from Oneida. I just like high school football, and to me 1A is the best to watch because there arent any Alcoas or Maryvilles running around that always win year in and year out.

2. This schedule that was "strong to oneida" was strong to the entire state of Tennessee, not just to them. Math is what creates these polls, and in this case, trousdale wasnt even close.

3. This in NO WAY means Oneida has won, or will win, or even has the advantage. It means, that for 13 weeks, Oneida has played tougher opponents on average than Trousdale. I think SP is better than any team Oneida has played this year, but I also think the worst team Oneida has played is better than the worst team Trousdale has played, id go as far as to say that the top 3 teams oneida played in the REGULAR season, would soundly defeat the top three Trousdale has played.

4. There is such a difference in commenting about a game and being arragont and distasteful. You are much closer to the latter than the former, and even worse you're arguing with something that not you, I, or any community had control over.

5. Support your team, but not make yourself look like a fool on internet message boards. I guarantee that Oneida coaches(and Trousdale coaches) find this thread and use it to fuel some flames. but i notice that nobody here has said "Trousdale gets blown out, Oneida by any score they want, Trousdale won't even score." Oneida talks more on Fridays from what i've seen.

Again, good luck to both teams, and I hope stupidity does not bring me back into this thread once more...

but im sure it will /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Here is a little bit of fun information for the Oneida fans. The last time the Indians beat us in the quarterfinals or later in playoffs was back in 1992. ('92 semifinals @ Greenback, final score Oneida 17 Greenback 12) An the outcome that year was Oneida coming home from Nashville with a gold ball. So, in other words we may just be a good luck charm. It seemed like we were in '91 & '93 also. (One was to Trousdale Co.)

thats a good bit of information and i will agree beating a good team as Greenback late in the playoffs should be a momentum booster and a good luck charm. But don't tell that to the boys tanning on the Creekbank because they have had the gold ball in their case since week one as far as they are concerned. So let's just give them the gold ball and go home, lets put in the JV and let them get some playing time since Trousdale County already rules the world. No really I'm kidding we will see if they can back it up in 6 days.... go tribe

I'll explain a few very simple things for you:

1. I'm not for Oneida, or even from Oneida. I just like high school football, and to me 1A is the best to watch because there arent any Alcoas or Maryvilles running around that always win year in and year out.

2. This schedule that was "strong to oneida" was strong to the entire state of Tennessee, not just to them. Math is what creates these polls, and in this case, trousdale wasnt even close.

3. This in NO WAY means Oneida has won, or will win, or even has the advantage. It means, that for 13 weeks, Oneida has played tougher opponents on average than Trousdale. I think SP is better than any team Oneida has played this year, but I also think the worst team Oneida has played is better than the worst team Trousdale has played, id go as far as to say that the top 3 teams oneida played in the REGULAR season, would soundly defeat the top three Trousdale has played.

4. There is such a difference in commenting about a game and being arragont and distasteful. You are much closer to the latter than the former, and even worse you're arguing with something that not you, I, or any community had control over.

5. Support your team, but not make yourself look like a fool on internet message boards. I guarantee that Oneida coaches(and Trousdale coaches) find this thread and use it to fuel some flames. but i notice that nobody here has said "Trousdale gets blown out, Oneida by any score they want, Trousdale won't even score." Oneida talks more on Fridays from what i've seen.

Again, good luck to both teams, and I hope stupidity does not bring me back into this thread once more...

but im sure it will /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

FCS would have won Oneida's region this yr. As would Smith County. Clay County would probably beat Greenback. The truth is just like in 2005 Regions 1-2 are extremely weak regions, Oneida will lose big this year like Hampton did in 05. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

just because your schedule seems difficult to you doesn't mean it would be for us. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

if you go talk to the T$$AA and explain how tough you guy's have had it this year, maybe they'll spot you 10 pts for next weeks game!!! pu...pu...please, we've ha...ha..had it so tu...tu...tough this year!!! /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

well it seems to me like if your already talkin crap and its not even next week yet then you must be scared or somethin. Idk why you have to get on here and talk crap when frankly you havent done anything yet. but we will see when you come to "The Reservation" next friday and then we can talk.

Go Tribe!

FCS would have won Oneida's region this yr. As would Smith County. Clay County would probably beat Greenback. The truth is just like in 2005 Regions 1-2 are extremely weak regions, Oneida will lose big this year like Hampton did in 05. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hate to break it to you but Midway and especially Greenback could easily handle anyone on Trousdale's regular season schedule. You guys out there have gotten cocky over the years playing a weak schedule and having your finest like SlimShady posting arrogant comments on message boards. We will see who does the talking on Friday night. Oneida will not blowout Trousdale but Trousdale will not blow out Oneida either we will see who decides the final but it will not be some blowout win by Trous like Eminem guy is predicting.

Oneida fans.

We Rebel fans are behind you guys all the way.

Trousdale fans.

Your team better not think by beating South Pitt that the championship is already won. Oneida is a very impressive team. Oneida is very physical up front. Greenback had one of their best teams in years and they were no match for Oneida. Oneida will hit you in the mouth. They are very disciplined.

well duh yall will score no doubt but both teams are goin to get hit in the mouth super hard it is which team bounces back the fast and hits back hardest this wont be a one hit blow this will be more than a one hit blow

well, sounds like we need to just save our gas. if we throw it, that's 6 pt's for them. if we run it we'll just lose yards. sounds like yall will win without your offense having to step on the field. whoa is trousdale, don't know how we made it this far. i mean what do we know about playoff games. i'd say that our long standing history of over looking teams in the playoffs is going to be our downfall. i wish we had a magic genie to grant us wishes. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

"kazam how's my undies taste?!?!" shaq ad libbed!!

use your gas it will be welll worth the drive to see tc put a slight beatin on oneida oneida is getting a little cocky on here i think