Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember 92 and TC was suppose to clean the floor with Oneida,sometimes thing don't work out the way you plan.

HAHA....I remember that night too!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> We wasn't even suppose to take the field, but we did and look what happened.(If my memory serves me right we won the state championship that year, I think /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ) I just love the fact of TC overlooking us.Come on up TC we will be waiting.I just got one question....Are you all even going to bring your starters? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HAHA....I remember that night too!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> We wasn't even suppose to take the field, but we did and look what happened.(If my memory serves me right we won the state championship that year, I think /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ) I just love the fact of TC overlooking us.Come on up TC we will be waiting.I just got one question....Are you all even going to bring your starters? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i aint from tc i have just seen both teams play and it looks like tc is better team may be wrong i give ooneida respect they have made it father than any1 has so far so we will see how this game goes and i guarenteeyou that tc is not overlooking any1 this is another sp game for them they treat all games as championship games u will see

It's just another game. Just one more football game.

Oneida doesn't have to be the best team in History. Oneida doesn't have to be the best team in the State. Shoot, Oneida doesn't even have to be the best team on the field Friday night!

All the Indians have to do is win another game....On their home field. The number one thing Oneida has in their favor is TC overconfidence. Man, this is gonna be fun. Stay focused boys!

No overconfidence here. just looking foward to Friday night .when its all setteld on the field of play.

Don't get intimidated, all we want is the best, you have to offer Friday night.

Champ, didn't Oneida get a def score in that game also?, I can remember when TC came in 97 or 98 Their tailback got off the bus in high gear and I don't even think he stopped running a half time.

Champ, didn't Oneida get a def score in that game also?, I can remember when TC came in 97 or 98 Their tailback got off the bus in high gear and I don't even think he stopped running a half time.

that was then this is now oneida has to be decent to get this far or there was noone in that side of bracket but tc will bring there best and expect there best this will be a good game and there wont be much running going on this one like very1 said will come to the best defense i think

I expect another defensive game like last night with the game being decided by a TD or less

Go Jackets!!

Thanks, Zone, for the support. Despite all the chatter on here, two more undefeated teams,

stacks up to be another slobber knocker.

I wish you the best, my friend, regarding the conversation last nite. Us old Pirates & Jackets

are tough. We will survive!

See ya

Thanks, Zone, for the support. Despite all the chatter on here, two more undefeated teams,

stacks up to be another slobber knocker.

I wish you the best, my friend, regarding the conversation last nite. Us old Pirates & Jackets

are tough. We will survive!

See ya

your right yall are tough both team are tough and im sure oneida is to i thni tc will pull threw but that is why there is things called upsets they happen everyday to most the time teams that expect to lose this game can be an upset but i cant wait to watch this one this one will be worth the drive and admissiojn also