Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

First off, I have no Kid on the team....Yet. Second if you think i'm a bad sport....too bad. Third TC is gonna shut out Oneida. If making that statement and stating how I really feel makes me a bad sport then so be it. You can s u c k my toes.

I didn't say you were a bad sport. I do think your post are alittle bold . If that is really how you feel . Ok.

You did make the statement you wanted to lay down some smack and keep it going all week . IF this is the way you want it OK . don't try and set limitations on it . When I quote you don't get mad. I don't know how smart you are , but you are leaving yourself wide open for retaliation.I have to work tomorrow , so its bedtime for me . But don't worry I will be back.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say you were a bad sport. I do think your post are alittle bold . If that is really how you feel . Ok.

You did make the statement you wanted to lay down some smack and keep it going all week . IF this is the way you want it OK . don't try and set limitations on it . When I quote you don't get mad. I don't know how smart you are , but you are leaving yourself wide open for retaliation.I have to work tomorrow , so its bedtime for me . But don't worry I will be back.

NOW THATS THE SPIRIT SCALPER LOOK FORWARD TO KEEPING THIS TREAD GOING ITS GONNA BE A LONG WEEK /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Bring It Baby, Just don't get Personal, Its all about football, you start gettin personal and the Hyde comes out in me. This is all about TC and Oneida, NOT 1 SLIMSHADY character. TC gonna play some LIGHTS OUT DEFENSE. GO JACKETS

If that's what it takes for "BULLETIN BOARD MATERIAL" that's nothing. Trousdale Co. has always had a "BULLS EYE" painted on our backs.

Teams want the opputunity to go head to head. Some has prevailed over the years (Oneida being one), Well; Oneida's oppotunity is at hand again. If you need "BULLETIN BOARD MATERIAL" I guess you have it..

I hope the Reserv.. has plenty of seating. if not, standing will be just fine to witness what's coming your way Friday night. Oh by the way.. It's just 5 days away.. All we ask is, just don't disappoint us...

nice post ole3putt, your exactly right trousdale has been on bulletin boards across the state for years! nothing new this week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i can't believe this, i leave the board for a few hours and i come back to find a soap opera. slim and scalped have been fighting like a jr. high couple at a school dance for the last two hours only to reconcile before bed. thats the secret you crazy kids, never go to bed angry! i think we just witnessed the beginning of a be...be...beautiful relationship! /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Notice I didn't include you Snoball. Your a rebel. Just like me /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If Oneida wins, does slimshady go under his bridge until next season rolls around?

SHOCKER.. theres been a news flash.......Greenback got beat.....now go and hide....punk.

If Oneida wins, does slimshady go under his bridge until next season rolls around?

I'm sure.

I'd be too ashamed after all he's been saying to come back out for a few seasons. Forget even a close game, anything that's not a blowout coming from TC should be enough to send him home with his tail between his legs.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> haha..

maybe will get to witness that.

I'm sure.

I'd be too ashamed after all he's been saying to come back out for a few seasons. Forget even a close game, anything that's not a blowout coming from TC should be enough to send him home with his tail between his legs.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> haha..

maybe will get to witness that.

Hey watcher I been here all year talkin trash about my boys from TC. I ain't ashamed of nothing i said .

yeah you have said it several times!

CHAMP where you at?? I know i stold your thread and started this one but itd be nice to hear from you buddy

I am here...just getting in from work...i see your doing a pretty good job against slim....

It's all about PCC here slim so go ahead with your remarks towards me....i have broad shoulders /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am here...just getting in from work...i see your doing a pretty good job against slim....

It's all about PCC here slim so go ahead with your remarks towards me....i have broad shoulders /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah im doin the best i can, slims not much but shady! you just gotta know how to take him

WELL I HOPE YOU BAG A BIG'EN SO AT LEAST YOU WILL HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO TALK ABOUT COME SAT. MORNING CAUSE YOU WILL NOT BE WANTING TO TALK ABOUT THE BEATING YOUR INJUN'S WILL TAKE FRIDAY NITE

Well my hopes got shot down by the rain, but atleast i still have friday night /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />