Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

whooooooooooo hey smash the nature boy has sub 4.5 speed runnin' toward the krispy kremes whoooooooooo doughnut!!!!! and kaz you and pujo are right baby us has beens can flap our traps all week it boils down to the kids on the field and what they do with that 48 min. can't wait!!! whooooooooooooooo. I still say trousdale is the man (just ask 'em) and to be the man ya gotta beat the man. whooooooooooo

I might still have 4.5....if your talking a 30 yd dash! Or a rocket!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaz , the noise is not going to bother them as far as play calling, but the croud can definately be afactor. The kids feed off it, I've seen crouds take over a ballgame. Oneida will be rocking to say the least. Trousdale travels well and they will have a croud. I've got a feeling ,this may be the largest Croud ,Oneida has ever seen. Shame the TSSAA robs people. They take to much of the gate in the playoffs.

Believe it or not ,Ican already feel the electricity,I've got cold chills. I'm behind you guys all the way.

Hey pujo,

The ole timers around here say the Oneida/Harriman games was one (maybe THE) largest crowds ever. It was a qtr final, maybe semi-final game. Harriman had Jermaine Copeland at QB (went on to play at UT). Anyway, the schools being only 50 mins. apart, it was 4 deep across both endzones, folks packed in everywhere.

I hope we get the same this Friday. It's gonna be a great night for football. Shouldn't be as cold, might be wet!

Hey pujo,

The ole timers around here say the Oneida/Harriman games was one (maybe THE) largest crowds ever. It was a qtr final, maybe semi-final game. Harriman had Jermaine Copeland at QB (went on to play at UT). Anyway, the schools being only 50 mins. apart, it was 4 deep across both endzones, folks packed in everywhere.

I hope we get the same this Friday. It's gonna be a great night for football. Shouldn't be as cold, might be wet!

We played the same Harriman team, they put us out of the playoffs, heck of a game. They had another kid who was realy good. We couldn't tackle um. The crazy thing was ,after that year ,they were terrible for a long time. Don't know what hppened.

Lord please dont let it rain, unless that will help our chances by any? (not sayin we dont have a chance) but you know what i mean /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I was miserable during the midway game a week or so ago, it started comin down hard

Oneida 0

TC 42

Not near enough offense for Oneida.....no near enough defense either

Do you know anything about Oneidas O or D if so id like to hear what you think about it??

Looks like Bunkie will be coming up this week to watch......got this from some newspaper.

With his career over, Vanskiver will be wearing a different shade of orange.

"Oneida's a great ball team," Vanskiver said, having seen them firsthand twice now. "I hope they whoop whoever they play. I'll be here cheering them on."

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Oneida has given up 21 points in ONE game.....out of 13. The last touchdown was not scored against the first team defense in that game. Our opponents average 6.8 points per game. This defense isn't the greatest show on dirt, but it is argueably the best coached. The halftime adjustments of this staff has just been outstanding all year long. Getting it right once or twice might be luck....push the the right buttons all season long and you've got an exceptional coach. I have no doubt TC has great coaches, too. (they are here aren't they) However, Tony is an exceptional motivator and defensive coach. I will bet what ever amount you care to lose that TC will not score 42 points. Now I'm no rich man, but apparently your stupidity could make me one. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> (yes, that is you I'm talking to, TCFan19) What do you say, give me 42 points?

Kazam

What all this PCC business.......Panties Come Clean?........Perty Clear Cockiness?...........Naw.....wait a minute , I know , it's.........Please Call mommaCause them jackets are akillin us /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Jackets play SMF style.......CDTT style.......KYAO style /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Ole Tushhog has seen a few teams emerge from tha Creekbank over the years. This bunch of Headhunters that we have this year compare alot like the lads that took tha Gold Ball tha last time IMO. They dont know when to quit. They improve with every play. A well oiled machine.

Hey pujo,

I guess I classify as one of those old timers /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Biggest crowds I can remember were back in 82 when Kazzy was a Sr. and we played Catholic (P. Warren was a soph.) and Webb. Both were HUGE games and we won both of them.

Then in '85 when we played Catholic (P Warren was a Sr.). Oneida and Catholic were picked 1 and 2 in the district. We had Mike Smith, they had P. Warren (who was already committed to UT). We won that one too. The quarter final game against Harriman was very likely the largest crowd ever at OHS.

Anyway, those three games were probably some of the largerst crowds I can recall at a Oneida, home game.

What all this PCC business.......Panties Come Clean?........Perty Clear Cockiness?...........Naw.....wait a minute , I know , it's.........Please Call mommaCause them jackets are akillin us /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Jackets play SMF style.......CDTT style.......KYAO style /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Ole Tushhog has seen a few teams emerge from tha Creekbank over the years. This bunch of Headhunters that we have this year compare alot like the lads that took tha Gold Ball tha last time IMO. They dont know when to quit. They improve with every play. A well oiled machine.

PCC is a life lesson. Its taught by a special coach who knows life is alot more important than a game .Playing football the same way reaps big rewards. Its the way everyone should approach every task,big or small. I wish Coach Lambert could coach my kids. He's a winner.

PCC is a life lesson. Its taught by a special coach who knows life is alot more important than a game .Playing football the same way reaps bit rewards. Its the way everyone should approach every task,big or small. I wish Coach Lambert could coach my kids. He's a winner.

Very well said Pujo /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />