Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Trousdale County High School Yellow Jackets from Hartsville, Tennessee will win this Football game. Or as my man snoball would say: Thizzle Trousdizzle County Hizzle School Yizzle Jizzle from Hizzle Tizzle wizzle wizzle thizzle Footbizzle gizzle! Indian dudes goin down.

Dang, I almost got dizzy and fell out of my chair reading that.

Haven??™t been on here in a few days and don??™t feel like reading all 45 pages. WOW and its only Tuesday. First off Congrats to both teams on making it this far. Many teams would love to be in your position but only 4 are left to practice on Thanksgiving, hoping to throw their hat in the ring for a shot at the gold ball. I had this experience twice in my career. One great and one heart-breaking. Some of TC players have experienced this before. I only hope that me and my fellow teammates were able to show them the ropes well enough that they can achieve this feat themselves.

Haven??™t seen Oneida, nor have I heard much. Know they are big. Both teams enter the game with a head full of stem and lots of Momentum. OHS had Miss Mercy show up last week as they knocked off their scariest region foe. Hope She travels in Purple and Gold or stays the ELL away from Oneida fri night. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> TC was able to sink the Pirate ship that had been sailing the 7 seas for 26 weeks. As much as the Jackets like being the underdog, we are no longer that. Everyone is gunning for us, if they weren??™t already. I hope the Indians??™ Medicine Man is unable to show up fri to cure the deadly sting of the Jackets. Guess we will have to wait to see tho.

I know us ???Has-beens??? like to get on here and talk crap but ya can??™t predict a score in a game like this. Both teams are undefeated and playing in week 14. nuff said. No comparing scores anymore cuz at this time no one is a cupcake. All those have been weeded out in the previous 3 rounds. Some one said on here Oneida is ???REAL???. Well to be honest ANY and every team left is ???REAL???. Great game is expected from this fan.

What kinda offensive formations do the Indians run (Power-I, Wing T, Pro Set,??¦.Ect)? Know they rarely throw the ball.

Good Luck JACKETS!!!!!!!! POUND THE ROCK and GATA ALL THE WAY!!!!

Hey snoball you making the trip this fri or do you gotta work at the ole hospital?? Got a feeling them injun moms will be a lil nicer this week and ya wont have to listen to them bad words again! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You must've really upset them. lol

I wasn't implying that you had said anything negative about any one on the team or staff I was just trying to agree with you about the PCC program.As for as I am concerned I think its great the OHS coaches and staff are taking it upon themselves to teach young players to conduct themselves to make a positive impact upon the alma mater I wish it would catch on everwhere.As for the fans you spoke of yes there are some that that make a negative impact in others eyes,but you like I both know you are going to find them everywhere.That doesn't necessarly make them aggrogant they may just be caught up in the moment and later regret their actions after they thought about it.I too agree no one should overlook and disrespect any team or their fans and think that the fans are for the most part that are doing the overlooking.The coaches and players from any team if they are smart should know better than to do that.I'm sure OHS and TC are doing exactly that taking it a game at a time.Best of luck to both teams /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ok I think we are pretty much on the same page bout most of this. I'm sure both teams are not overlooking anybody if they got this far & I bet they are focused on each other. I know we have fans that make us look bad too & they can give the whole school a black eye & it makes me mad to see anybody from Oneida act like that.

I think I seen you standing along the fence by the bleachers where the band is at?As a matter of fact there were a couple of you AC fans there....right?

Too bad it wasn't YOU he was thinking about tackling..... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Yes, that was me. AC was well represented last Friday and I'm sure there'll be more of us up there pulling for you guys this Friday. TL has lots of "fans" who want to see him and the Indians do well.

I made it this evening and seen a BIG one running through the field.He never made it down to me but....I found where he's leaving his mark...be waiting on him in the morning /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

4 days....Can't get here soon enough,Can't wait to watch the Superbowl Champs compete against our INDIANS....boy that should stir it up /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Well i hope you get him in the mornin, well it is the mornin.. so soon!!

But no its gonna be a slow now 3 days.. im gonna head in the woods tm mornin, eat some good food thursday and watch a great football game friday night!!

Get em Injuns

BTW ive talked to a few players and fans everyone is lovin our underdog status, as am i!

Well i hope you get him in the mornin, well it is the mornin.. so soon!!

But no its gonna be a slow now 3 days.. im gonna head in the woods tm mornin, eat some good food thursday and watch a great football game friday night!!

Get em Injuns

BTW ive talked to a few players and fans everyone is lovin our underdog status, as am i!

OK, I'VE READ ALL THE GARBAGE FOR 45 PAGES! NOW IT'S TIME TO LAY IT DOWN. FIRST UNDERTAND I DONT LIVE IN HARTSVILLE NOR DO I LIVE IN ONEIDA, THEREFORE I HAVE NO DOG AT ALL IN THIS HUNT. BUT I DO STUDY HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL BECAUSE I LOVE IT. THEREFORE IT GIVES ME GREAT PRIDE TO CLEAR EVERYONE UP ON THIS GAME AND THE OUTCOME.

FIRST--SORRY ONEIDA BUT YOU ARE TOTALLY IN A DIFFERENT LEAGUE THAN TROUSDALE COUNTY

SECOND-DONT PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU DONE TO GREENBACK, BECAUSE ACCORDING TO THERE NUMBERS THEY SHOULDNT HAVE EVEN SCORED

THIRD-YOU HAVE NOT FACED A DEFENSE LIKE YOU WILL SEE THIS FRIDAY

FOURTH-YOU SURE HAVE NEVER SEEN CROWD PARTICIPATION LIKE HARTSVILLE WILL BRING

FIFTH-AND I WILL STOP HERE, BUT I COULD GO ON ALL DAY, TROUSDALE HAS ALREADY PLAYED THE BEST SINGLE A TEAM THIS STATE HAS TO OFFER, (SOUTH PITT),AND ONEIDA HIGH SCHOOL WOULD HAVE LOST THAT GAME TO THE MERCY RULE.

AND ONE MORE THING..ABOUT THE PERSON THAT SAID SOMETHING NEGATIVE ABOUT THE FANS IN HARTSVILLE. .YOU MUST BE BITTER OVER YOUR TEAM LOSING, BECAUSE HARTSVILLE HAS SOME OF THE MOST COURTEOUS PEOPLE IN THE STATE. THEY ARE DEDICATED TO THERE TEAM, MOST OF THE PEOPLE PLAYED FOOTBALL THERE. I DONT SEE WHERE LOVING YOUR TEAM OR ALMA MATER MAKES YOU A BAD PERSON.

OK, I'VE READ ALL THE GARBAGE FOR 45 PAGES! NOW IT'S TIME TO LAY IT DOWN. FIRST UNDERTAND I DONT LIVE IN HARTSVILLE NOR DO I LIVE IN ONEIDA, THEREFORE I HAVE NO DOG AT ALL IN THIS HUNT. BUT I DO STUDY HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL BECAUSE I LOVE IT. THEREFORE IT GIVES ME GREAT PRIDE TO CLEAR EVERYONE UP ON THIS GAME AND THE OUTCOME.

FIRST--SORRY ONEIDA BUT YOU ARE TOTALLY IN A DIFFERENT LEAGUE THAN TROUSDALE COUNTY

SECOND-DONT PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU DONE TO GREENBACK, BECAUSE ACCORDING TO THERE NUMBERS THEY SHOULDNT HAVE EVEN SCORED

FIFTH-AND I WILL STOP HERE, BUT I COULD GO ON ALL DAY, TROUSDALE HAS ALREADY PLAYED THE BEST SINGLE A TEAM THIS STATE HAS TO OFFER, (SOUTH PITT),AND ONEIDA HIGH SCHOOL WOULD HAVE LOST THAT GAME TO THE MERCY RULE.

AND ONE MORE THING..ABOUT THE PERSON THAT SAID SOMETHING NEGATIVE ABOUT THE FANS IN HARTSVILLE. .YOU MUST BE BITTER OVER YOUR TEAM LOSING, BECAUSE HARTSVILLE HAS SOME OF THE MOST COURTEOUS PEOPLE IN THE STATE. THEY ARE DEDICATED TO THERE TEAM, MOST OF THE PEOPLE PLAYED FOOTBALL THERE. I DONT SEE WHERE LOVING YOUR TEAM OR ALMA MATER MAKES YOU A BAD PERSON.

OH SORRY, FORGOT TO GIVE YOU FOLKS THE SCORE.

TROUDALE COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL 46

ONEIDA HIGH SCHOOL 6

I believe that the coaches teaching PCC is a good thing and OHS coaches should be commended for it but , TC believe it or not believes also in PCC. TC players and coaches don't believe for one moment that any of the Jackets should be arrogant,belittling,or taunting the fans or any of OHS players.If TC scores they hand the ball to the ref and gear up for the extra points nothing else.I'm sure OHS are the same if TC does perhaps win I honestly believe they will shake your hand and tell you good game thats players and coaches,if OHS wins I'm sure it will be the same. I think it will be a great game Fri. night OHS is a sound team getting this far proves that without a doubt.TC is playing well even though SP tooks us to the wire and gave the Jackets everything they had and it took all we had to withstand the onslaught they are a great team.I'm looking foward to it I used to drive a truck and deliver to piggly wiggly there years ago met and laughed with a lot of the folks there. I read in a earlier post that it was gone now too bad.I hope the weather is clear and no injuries for either team just good ol fashion football.

Whats the deal with all this PCP talk. Angel dust is bad. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Haven??™t been on here in a few days and don??™t feel like reading all 45 pages. WOW and its only Tuesday. First off Congrats to both teams on making it this far. Many teams would love to be in your position but only 4 are left to practice on Thanksgiving, hoping to throw their hat in the ring for a shot at the gold ball. I had this experience twice in my career. One great and one heart-breaking. Some of TC players have experienced this before. I only hope that me and my fellow teammates were able to show them the ropes well enough that they can achieve this feat themselves.

Haven??™t seen Oneida, nor have I heard much. Know they are big. Both teams enter the game with a head full of stem and lots of Momentum. OHS had Miss Mercy show up last week as they knocked off their scariest region foe. Hope She travels in Purple and Gold or stays the ELL away from Oneida fri night. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> TC was able to sink the Pirate ship that had been sailing the 7 seas for 26 weeks. As much as the Jackets like being the underdog, we are no longer that. Everyone is gunning for us, if they weren??™t already. I hope the Indians??™ Medicine Man is unable to show up fri to cure the deadly sting of the Jackets. Guess we will have to wait to see tho.

I know us ???Has-beens??? like to get on here and talk crap but ya can??™t predict a score in a game like this. Both teams are undefeated and playing in week 14. nuff said. No comparing scores anymore cuz at this time no one is a cupcake. All those have been weeded out in the previous 3 rounds. Some one said on here Oneida is ???REAL???. Well to be honest ANY and every team left is ???REAL???. Great game is expected from this fan.

What kinda offensive formations do the Indians run (Power-I, Wing T, Pro Set,??¦.Ect)? Know they rarely throw the ball.

Good Luck JACKETS!!!!!!!! POUND THE ROCK and GATA ALL THE WAY!!!!

Great post. Oneida's offense is pretty good, but underated. Our OC takes the "Occam's razor" approach to play calling. The simplest solution is the best. If the Indians are up by 3 touchdowns, they will eat the clock, stay in bounds and just focus on defense.

One thing lots of folks dont see is that Coach Wright (OC) is fearless. He will call any play with any personnel in the game...and the Indians play a bunch, So, as conservative as he is....he will pull the trigger on the offense. That could make for a very exciting Friday night.

The Indians actually have about 5 or 6 offensive sets. (I, Power-I, Double Wing, Pro Set, several others). We will probably see all them and more Friday. I know the TC coaches are looking at film right now and have been this weekend. I am not telling them anything they don't know or havent seen. I am certain TC will be ready for everything!

The funny thing is....I would not call our linemen big. They are very athletic and quick. One of our bigger boys is actually a very good basketball player. One of our other Def Tackle has ran down several QB's from behind. TC has probably played 2, 3 maybe 4 schools with bigger linemen. But, I dont know if they have matched up with a smarter group than these Indians. Very seasoned crew.

I like the fact that it's a home game and the underdog role suits the Indians well in this match-up. All things being measured, I am expecting a great game as well.

Well, in response

First...Oneida is not in a different league, they are in a different region.

Second...Greenback beat Loudon. Last time I checked....ahhhhhh a pretty good AA team.

Third...a defense like what? Is Trousdale County playing grown men? Are they on steroids? If TC is playing high school boys that have been lifting weights since the 6th grade, well, I think Oneida will be ok.

Fourth....Have you ever been to an Oneida home game? We have at least thirty fans in our stands every game.

Fifth....TC is not the best team in the state yet. They have to win the championship. No one knows what would have happened if SP had played Oneida. It??™s ludicrous to speculate on that game.

And one more thing....The "something negative" was NOT about the fans in Hartsville. The comment was in regard to some of the more hateful trash talking. I personally dont care. Its all meant to be tounge in cheek. But....For example...Oneida has one of the best defenses in the state this year. so.....A comment like:

"TROUSDALE HAS ALREADY PLAYED THE BEST SINGLE A TEAM THIS STATE HAS TO OFFER, (SOUTH PITT),AND ONEIDA HIGH SCHOOL WOULD HAVE LOST THAT GAME TO THE MERCY RULE."

Well, that would be considered wild, foolish and plain hateful talk. Is it possible that could happen? Yes. Would it have been likely. No. Since we are talking about hard working high school kids....(btw....we love our Ala Mater too) maybe YOU should show a little bit more respect.