Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

OK, here I am, time to get this party started RIGHT!!

First and most importantly from now on you are NO longer the Oneida Indians....you are now officially the

I NEEDA ENGINEs /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

CUZ YA"LL ARE GONNA GET BLOWED UP FRIDAY NIGHT

And tell RicFlair that we are bringing the MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE with us.

That the way to get started Slim P!SS them off first thing and on your first post of the night. Way to go LOL

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That the way to get started Slim P!SS them off first thing and on your first post of the night. Way to go LOL

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

They ain't gonna score on this Creasy D. We gonna run it down there throats, thru the esofagus(i woulda spelled it right but the ENGINES wouldn't understand), into the stomach, and out there arse. So you boys be sure to wipe ya'lls butts Friday.

TC- _ _ Engines 0

BAM!

OK, here I am, time to get this party started RIGHT!!

First and most importantly from now on you are NO longer the Oneida Indians....you are now officially the

I NEEDA ENGINEs /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

CUZ YA"LL ARE GONNA GET BLOWED UP FRIDAY NIGHT

And tell RicFlair that we are bringing the MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE with us.

Hey sis

I thought you wouldn't going to make it tonight . How long did you have to think to come up with this.?

I want to appoligize again for what happened at the watertown game. I know she didn't mean to spit at my little cousin. Did you ever get that job as a waitress? You know if you work real hard you could be a hooters girl some day. I hope they will let you off early enough to make it to the game friday.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

They ain't gonna score on this Creasy D. We gonna run it down there throats, thru the esofagus(i woulda spelled it right but the ENGINES wouldn't understand), into the stomach, and out there arse. So you boys be sure to wipe ya'lls butts Friday.

TC- _ _ Engines 0

BAM!

Thats one heck of a prediction Hope it stands true Fri. night

Hey sis

I thought you wouldn't going to make it tonight . How long did you have to think to come up with this.?

I want to appoligize again for what happened at the watertown game. I know she didn't mean to spit at my little cousin. Did you ever get that job as a waitress? You know if you work real hard you could be a hooters girl some day. I hope they will let you off early enough to make it to the game friday.

Dad gum it, Scalper, You done went & got Slim back on the "T". Heard he was doing so good in

therapy too. I know you two are kin, but sometimes he just needs his rest. Meds can't cure everything.LOL

Hey sis

siht daer ot uoy ekat lliw ti sa gnol sa ton

Hey FATSUNNY...thats u (slimshady) hahahaha

FATSUNNY

U calling out Flair..Machoman don't scare him 'cause he's the 16 time world champion!!!whooooooo

That means he's been BEAT 15 times? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dad gum it, Scalper, You done went & got Slim back on the "T". Heard he was doing so good in

therapy too. I know you two are kin, but sometimes he just needs his rest. Meds can't cure everything.LOL

did I upset him ? I didn't mean to , I was trying to be nice . Maybe I will send him some flowers , I hear he likes that kind of stuff!!

did I upset him ? I didn't mean to , I was trying to be nice . Maybe I will send him some flowers , I hear he likes that kind of stuff!!

Tell them ENGINES bring extra DIAPERS to the game with'em. Them white britches ain't gonna hold all the sheet we gonna knock out of'em. Were bring'n Custer and the whole cavalry.