Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

Wessings

Its you all that have no Idea who you are coming to play friday. This bunch at Onedia aint got it all together , but they like football . I'm telling you they aint right . They are well behaved but that is only because they are wearing shock collars . This is not common knowledge , but our coach keeps a remote control with him just to calm them off when they get out of hand.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kazzolerious, you are not supposed to be posting like that, you are supposed to be ATTACKING back. Get with it or get off it! Tell us how weak our schedule has been.

Let's see Chicken County(thats smith county for those not in the know) , The Commode Doors from FCS, We played with SP and SANK THERE PIRATESHIP, Watertown 2 times and our starters beat'em worse in 1 Half than ya'll starters did the whole game. BOTH TIMES!

Come on tell us about OUR WEAK schedule. I'd like to hear it.

I think the Engines is already having oil pressure problems, they might sling a rod before halftime against us. Puke oil everywhere in the second half. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

hmm lets see how good yalls scheldule is....

Macon 1-9 (the team that they beat went 1-9)

Livingston 1-9 (the team they beat also went 1-9)

Watertown went 6-4 at the end of season (lost to oneida)

Smith County went 8-2 at end of season (also played 6 teams with losing records. 2 teams with records of 5-5 & 6-5)

Monterey 2-8 (beat teams that went 2-8 & 0-10)

Gordonsville 3-7

Clay Co. 7-4 ( beat TAFT, a team that went 3-7, a team that went 0-10, beat 2 teams that went 2-8, and team that went 3-7)

Mt. Juliet Christian Academy 2-8

Friendship Christian 10-2 (scheldule rank 49th played a crappy scheldule..actually almost idetical 2 yalls)

Red Boiling Springs 0-10 (hasn't won a game since 2001)

yeah real weak.

I'll tell it to you just like I see it . No one thought #2 was going to knock off #1 . If you will go back and look I posted on the TC - SP thread that SP was going to be upset. I even picked you guys to win it by 14 or more. I was a little off on the spread . Now here it is the way it is going to be . Oneida fans has tried to hold their composure because the Oneida coaches has tried to make us something . I can't help it anymore . I may not have any class or even pcc. but I'm telling you and your coach knows it . TC doesn't have a chance. #3 is going to beat #2 this week.

I didn't want slim to get his panties in a wad but I can't hold it in anymore. Everyone in this town is knows yall are beat.

just as someone posted way back earlier, i remember all this chest thumping in 97 also. had me thinking you might win , and then the game started and was over real quick. based on what i know about my team and have they have played and improved every week, and no matter what you all think of slim, if he is from trousdale county, then he knows football when he see's it. yellow jackets put the smackdown hard and often in this one.

TC 38

ONEIDA 6

Scalper, I finally found that old high school pic of yours

Funny thing you played for them Cowboys, and now your an ENGINE /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I bet your momma was proud /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

well first of all you have to be kiddin me buddy! Do yo even watch high school football because to say that we havent had any quality wins this year is crazy. The question is how many quality wins have you all had besides last friday. I mean come on man that is just crazy.

trous co

2005 reminds me of this years team in 2008 went to hampton 2005 played big physical line with quick scatbacks came back down i40 with a big W. GO JACKETS

just as someone posted way back earlier, i remember all this chest thumping in 97 also. had me thinking you might win , and then the game started and was over real quick. based on what i know about my team and have they have played and improved every week, and no matter what you all think of slim, if he is from trousdale county, then he knows football when he see's it. yellow jackets put the smackdown hard and often in this one.

TC 38

ONEIDA 6

Now here you done went and riled up all my buddies . They aswered your questions . You don't seem to have much of a reply , yet you go and post a score in reverse. You wont here most of Oneida's fans be as bold as me cause the coach is trying to build some morals in these kids. All I have to say for myself is , it might be a little late for some of us old guys.

OK OK, seriously, how good is ya'lls punter? Can he boom'em 50yds sky high? I got a feeling when he gets ready to punt out of the back of the endzone TC gonna be making plays. We got like 127 blocks this yr(unofficially). Oneida better practice EVERY aspect of there game for this one. And it still ain't gonna be enough. But hey 13-1 ain't bad, them ENGINES can always be rebuilt, bored, stroked, you know how it is. This is TC last yr in 1A and they are gonna leave it with a bang.

OK OK, seriously, how good is ya'lls punter? Can he boom'em 50yds sky high? I got a feeling when he gets ready to punt out of the back of the endzone TC gonna be making plays. We got like 127 blocks this yr(unofficially). Oneida better practice EVERY aspect of there game for this one. And it still ain't gonna be enough. But hey 13-1 ain't bad, them ENGINES can always be rebuilt, bored, stroked, you know how it is. This is TC last yr in 1A and they are gonna leave it with a bang.

yuk yuk yuk yuk

Scalper, I finally found that old high school pic of yours

Funny thing you played for them Cowboys, and now your an ENGINE /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I bet your momma was proud /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

OH NO you didn't . You better put my picture back where you got it . you done went and crossed the line.

My moma was proud , she give me this hair cut out on the porch just before the game.

OH NO you didn't . You better put my picture back where you got it . you done went and crossed the line.

My moma was proud , she give me this hair cut out on the porch just before the game.

I think its sexy, makes me want to rub my hooters on ya head. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />