Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

Hey, King and Slim....it's really been great having this chat with you guys this week. (and Snoball, Seven, OFP, TCRailbird) We know you have tremendous pride in your football team....you should. My boys have given a great effort all year long....that won't change tomorrow night. Have a great trip up and you guys take care of yourselves. Hope we all get to hang on the edge of our seats, all night long. I'm looking forward to it, as I'm sure you are.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well thanks kazam37' it has been great this week chating with you and everybody on here iam too looking forward to this game. its been like a week before a big race and slim will no what i mean you look at the car over and over and hope everything is perfect you know you got to bring all you got and just hope thats enough but its not always the man with the fastest car but the one that refuses to lose that ends up in victory lane i know what it feels like to win and i also know what it feels like to lose

GO JACKETS

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARE YOU GONNA BE UNDER THE SCORE BOARD HEADING UP THE POW-WOW CHAMP? HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD THANKSGIVING /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> I HOPE IT GETS BETTER /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well you know I will be....I had a good one other than being here at work and your right, I hope it gets better too /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well you know I will be....I had a good one other than being here at work and your right, I hope it gets better too /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

IM GETTING OFF HERE THIS CRAP WILL ROT YOUR BRAIN.I WILL SEE YOU ON THE FENCE CHAMP.HAVE A GOOD ONE.MIGHT AS WELL SAY IT ONE MORE TIME.GO INDIANS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well thanks kazam37' it has been great this week chating with you and everybody on here iam too looking forward to this game. its been like a week before a big race and slim will no what i mean you look at the car over and over and hope everything is perfect you know you got to bring all you got and just hope thats enough but its not always the man with the fastest car but the one that refuses to lose that ends up in victory lane i know what it feels like to win and i also know what it feels like to lose

GO JACKETS

Hey kingbee, this is more like a mustang vs a chevette race here. I'm sure you know which one is the Mustang /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Pujo, my man, when this game is over you are gonna be saying that TC,SP were hands down the best 2 teams in 1a. You are lacking confidence in this Yellow Jacket offense. You will see after Friday Night. SP defence was outstanding. We were still able to move the ball. Oneida defence is good but not great. SP D was great. TC will find ways to make plays against the Engines, you'll see.

Slim', I'm not fooled ome bit about the defence you guys went against last week. South Pitt is about as good as it gets. Oneida's defence is ptretty good itsself.The biggest key for Oneida is ,can they move the ball on the outstanding Trousdale defence. They'll have to do a better job on the offencive line and the blocking backs are going to have to be at their best. Like I've said over and over 21 points wins this game. One team may score more ,but both teams won't score 21.I'd be shocked. If Oneida can keep it close for a half ,their chances get much better. The good thing about football is you don't have to play but 1 play at a time.

Guest Shocker0

but its not always the man with the fastest car but the one that refuses to lose that ends up in victory lane i know what it feels like to win and i also know what it feels like to lose

GO JACKETS

Go Kyle Busch