Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

Shocker0,

You want a medal for a safety, another medal for scoring 10 points, another medal for scorng more points than SP did against TC, and another medal for being ahead of TC at the end of the first quarter. Oh yeah, you want to say that Oneida is better than SP; I guess that would give you East Tennesse 1A bragging rights. You want all these consolation prizes, but there are none.

Just be happy that Oneida is one of the best 1A teams in Tennessee, and your coaches and players are a class act. Oneida is a great team; they're the only team that scored on TC in the first quarter, and I think someone said Coach Creasy said (after the game) that they were the best team TC had played all year. You don't need to prove anything else. You had a great year, a 13-1 record and making it to the semi-final playoffs ain't bad; it's almost as good as it gets.

Creasy said Oneida was the best team TC had played. Factomundo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. I watched this team all season and kept away from coachT. Got to say, by far the best team this town has seen in a looooong time. Nothing to hold your heads about, played great all year long.

Ro8432 your my hero haha im pretty sure you can figure out who i am if you look at the past football teams

After postin this you are entitled to run for Dog Catcher of Hartsville , in the next election.........LEAST TALENTED????? .......

I've seen 4 of TC's state championship teams and I played against 2 of them.

If this TC team wins state, it will be the least talented team at TC to win a championship.

I think that can tell how good of a job Creasy has done this year.

As for you whiners about the headset fiasco........how in the H..E..double hocky sticks , do you think they could find out when they started working correctly , if someone didn't have a set on ther heads......DUHHHHHHHHHH

As for you Little Indian Lads......fine ballgame....you played well....just hard to beat a jugernaut like the Jacket Nation

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....HAYMEN RULE. Don't they Cunningham and Johns.

Yeah you was a little busy to chat with me, I would hate to have to watch my team and do you're job at the same time. I guess a guy has to make a living and at least you were in attendance.

Well I'll be daggummed ,Imissed my ole buddy Smashmouth again. Iwas really wanting to meey ole Kaz. The silver tongued devil.

Dang pujo, I couldn't find ya in the sea of folks TC brought. About shook hands with some old guy from Georgia (had the red coat on)

Great job to the boys from TC. Man, just good solid football players all over. Never waivered an inch. Excellent job to the Indians. Man boys, you had a good shot and took it.

How many more days until spring practice?

Is that between trailer 3 & 4, or 4 & 5? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

just a quick comment about your remark of between trailer 2 and 3 or whatever you said.... I am a huge trousdale county fan, I know alot of people in hartsville, including many people in my family. but what you havent thought out is perhaps there are a few, no wait many many trailers , probably more in lebanon and mt juliet, where you live... stupid, I should know, I live in M.J. and I have a house as do everyone of my family that lives in hartsville.. friendship mentality, oh and by the way, your so called coach, mclooser, I mean mcneal.. well he lives in my neighborhood. and you might too. If your not over there in one of those trailer parks.. oh yea, tune your tv in friday to watch the trailer people win another state football championship, oh yea, why is someone fron f.c.s. on this, they never won one! this is a champion page!

Cheat to win??? Are you kidding or being serious??? I think everyone there tonight witnessed a TC team take it to Oneida HANDS DOWN!!! Thats the easiest way to put it...Creasy is a Mastermind...I figured there would be haters on here after this game and looks like im right /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ...

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Well finally made it back safe & sound. (man, that Hwy 27 is straight). Let me start off by saying. "What a great atmospher last night". In the mountains on a friday night @ a high school fotball game.. Coming into the Reservation was Unique!. I stopped by the end-zone on the way in and finally was able to meet the "pujo" & "Batman21" along with Grunt & Seven. It was good to finally put a face with the names. Pujo you were absolutly correct about these young men from Oneida. These boys ment business last night! That is one fine fooball team, and program coach T.L has going on there!

During the 1st series of play I new were were going to have our hands full. Especially when we turned the ball over. (1st mental mistake , didn't need that happening). Defense stood tall keeping them out of the end-zone. When Oneida put the safety on us, I thought "dajavoo" (If that's spelt right). ( I could be wrong, but that safety Oneida gave to TC , might have been the 1st safety TC has given up in resent memory to my knowledge. you older one could clear that up).

All in All, those Indians gave us all we wanted for the 2nd wk in a row. Hats off to the community up there in those hills. The hospitality you gave was greate, a true testement to you community. As for the team, you guy have nothing to hang your heads about! the reflection you shown last night was from your coach, staff & team leadership that displayed the charactor of your classy program. you've got something special in the works there!

TC. What can I say that has not already been said... "Great Job" Congrats to Coach Creasy & Staff..

"Now it's Showtime".

Before I forget. It was a pleasure meeting with you Batman21. I look foward meeting up with all and other CoachT'ers in the future.

Pujo, hope to run into you again. sorry didn't get to talk to much, kinda had the game on my mind after you were telling me it was gona be close.

OHS92, sorry I missed you. I know you had your hands full.. Hope it was not too serious.

(now I understand "Buckle -UP") you be careful out there!

Look foward to seeing all in the boro friday ..

Shocker0,

You want a medal for a safety, another medal for scoring 10 points, another medal for scorng more points than SP did against TC, and another medal for being ahead of TC at the end of the first quarter. Oh yeah, you want to say that Oneida is better than SP; I guess that would give you East Tennesse 1A bragging rights. You want all these consolation prizes, but there are none.

Just be happy that Oneida is one of the best 1A teams in Tennessee, and your coaches and players are a class act. Oneida is a great team; they're the only team that scored on TC in the first quarter, and I think someone said Coach Creasy said (after the game) that they were the best team TC had played all year. You don't need to prove anything else. You had a great year, a 13-1 record and making it to the semi-final playoffs ain't bad; it's almost as good as it gets.

Creasy said best team they had played in (2) years! It's really hard for me to pull for TC with people like this guy making his "as good as it gets" comments.