White House @ Knox Catholic

chokeonaloaf

No one ever did point out anything about White House really, but from what i have read, they are not exactly a speed-stopping team and their fans think that they will come over to catholic with 5,000+ fans to win on our field because we are going to be "complacent and cocky because it is our time to choke." I would have to say no, you are wrong. There won't be any 35-7 wins by white house. Shutting out AE- who was on a 10 game winning streak since we beat them is pretty remarkable. Catholic kept the Jones brothers (Division 1 prospects) from making any big plays and limited them to barely anything. Considering they had 2 starters out from the arrests, i would doubt that it would have made that much of a difference in a 45-0 shutout. Remember all of you who were predicting a close game or an upset in the AE game? This is proof of how KC plays. The offense we run is completely unlike any of you have probably ever seen so good luck with the run because as people have said, we will run it until you stop it- and so far no one has. If this team has any problem with speed, this game will not be a game, because that is what KC is based on. But i have no prediction so far. I hope i can hear a little more about White House.

And by the way, there was someone sticking up for white house and i thought it was funny you spelt it "since" instead of "sense." So next time use your "sense" when you are that fired up about something.

IN MY OPINION WHITE HOUSE HAS ABOUT 10 PLAYERS WHO CAN PLAY D1 FOOTBALL. IM SURE KNOX CATHOLIC HAS THEIR SHARE ALSO. IM NOT GONNA MAKE A PREDICTION YET EITHER BUT WHEN I DO YOU CAN BET IT WILL BE FOR WHITE HOUSE. IM LOOKING FORWARD TO FRIDAY.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The offense we run is completely unlike any of you have probably ever seen so good luck with the run because as people have said, we will run it until you stop it- and so far no one has.

You apparently were not at the AC vs Catholic game because AC shut them there run completely down. If not for 2 screen passes they wouldnt be in this game. I dont know anything about WH so im not gonna make a prediction but i hope Catholic wins.

Go represent the best region in the state, Region 2

IN MY OPINION WHITE HOUSE HAS ABOUT 10 PLAYERS WHO CAN PLAY D1 FOOTBALL. IM SURE KNOX CATHOLIC HAS THEIR SHARE ALSO. IM NOT GONNA MAKE A PREDICTION YET EITHER BUT WHEN I DO YOU CAN BET IT WILL BE FOR WHITE HOUSE. IM LOOKING FORWARD TO FRIDAY.

I think you're stretching it quiet a bit. You have a good team and some good athletes but you won't have a single player off that team play D1. Few high schools out of Florida have 10 players on one team that go D1. Maybe smaller schools.

This will be a good game on a dry field. If it is raining and wet, Catholic has the upper hand.

WH is a good balanced team that relies on the pass to set up the run. Their line is big but still needs to spread the defense to run effectively.

KC runs alot of off tackle mis-direction out of the wing-t. They execute it to perfection. They can throw the ball when they need to, but the power run game is their bread and butter.

I give the speed advantage to KC.

I'll wait for weather and field conditions before making my prediction..............

The offense we run is completely unlike any of you have probably ever seen so good luck with the run because as people have said, we will run it until you stop it- and so far no one has.

You apparently were not at the AC vs Catholic game because AC shut them there run completely down. If not for 2 screen passes they wouldnt be in this game. I dont know anything about WH so im not gonna make a prediction but i hope Catholic wins.

Go represent the best region in the state, Region 2

Thats what makes KC a good team.. They do what they have to to win. at this point in the playoffs it aint gottta be pretty its just gotta count. I dont know much about White House but for them to be in the Semi's they are good. Just a tip for the fans come early and bring chairs or blankets. Chairs because there probably wont be room in the stands and blankets to sit on the stands in you get lucky.

i have said two predictions all year. i said we would beat dekalb badly and eveyone on here said it would be a shoot out. i said white house would take their starters out when the score was 42-6... we won 42-12. my second prediction i said white house would beat station camp by 21. eveyone else said station camp would win or white house by 3 or 7. white house won 35-12. so i am going to take white house 28-14 with little rainy conditions. this group of sr's remind me of the 04 class. trox will play well, its hard to play bad when u throw the ball to an awsome reciving core. payne plays his same ol same ol running the ball like there is no tomorrow. dixon has his best game of the season.

I like your predictions! According to many on here we might as well not show up. There aren't going to be any seats and we are not going to win. So I guess everyone from WH might as well stay at home and go Christmas shopping! I will be there even if I have to sit in a chair, on the side, in the rain. Any other BDP fan want to join me?

GO BIG BLUE!

i have said two predictions all year. i said we would beat dekalb badly and eveyone on here said it would be a shoot out. i said white house would take their starters out when the score was 42-6... we won 42-12. my second prediction i said white house would beat station camp by 21. eveyone else said station camp would win or white house by 3 or 7. white house won 35-12. so i am going to take white house 28-14 with little rainy conditions. this group of sr's remind me of the 04 class. trox will play well, its hard to play bad when u throw the ball to an awsome reciving core. payne plays his same ol same ol running the ball like there is no tomorrow. dixon has his best game of the season.

I think Knox wins this one, but I'll be pulling for White House... I'd love to see a Lipscomb/White house final... These 2 schools had a pretty nasty little rivalry going in the late 90's - early 2000's. It's a shame they don't play each other every year any more, always a great game.

very true statement. we have scrimaged each other i kno the past 3 pre seasons. white house has won all 3 including this year. but that is preseason things change through out the year and it looks like lipscomb makes it to state every year lol although the only team that gives them trouble is giles. but from a mental stand point when white house gets by kc i think white house has the advantage over lipscomb.

bulldog- you are the official BROKEN RECORD of CoachT. Year after year the same old sad song and dance.

Your team gets busted??¦then you start to instigate all the other team's fans with your offensive, abrasive tone. Always starting the ???So you guys think nobody can compete with Region 2?????¦you must think that b/c you are the first to bring it up year after year. Region 2 can stand on it??™s own merits and past record. Look, the Proof is in the Pudding??¦we don??™t have to brag, our Actions Speak Louder than any words!

You were stirring up the same crap when Fulton played Greenbrier in 04, then I saw you on threads when LA played DL in 05, and then again in 06 and 07 when Fulton played both Pearl and DL.

You must be about 5 foot 2??¦because you have a serious case of ???little man??™s disease.???

You are on this thread stirring it up, and meanwhile (in typical bulldog fashion) on the DL v Mitchell thread Starting Crap about how Memphis people think they can destroy middle tn teams??¦give it a rest.

Do use all a favor and shut it down this year, b/c it is getting real old and I really don??™t feel like blowing you up and making you look silly like I have had to do every year since 2004.

Looks like you were new in 2006 or did you start over? Or were you thrown off the boards?

And to educate them even more, when WH won that gold ball, they were playing Memphis Melrose team that had probably the best defense in the state. Led by a little guy named Kendall Morehead. On paper, WH did not stand a chance. But rest assured, Coach P will have them prepared.

Just to burst your bubble White House has a Gold Ball, that would be furthur than a runner-up. Just thought I would let you know.Go Devils.......... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />