White House @ Knox Catholic

chokeonaloaf

There is no way a mid TN team can beat an East TN team w/o cheating. And according to everyone white house loves to cheat there is no way we can be 12-1 without cheating we just are not good.

yea financial aid for those families who have a son who is good at football but can't afford the god of football school.

completely wrong buddy, the kids on the financial aid at KC are not ALLOWED to play sports on a varsity level unless they meet certain requirements

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are you talking about hahaha there are no try outs everyone makes the team at catholic. All you have to do is be able to run and you make the team. catholic cuts no one from football.... even freshmen dress out for varsity games

anyway rock... haha i have better things to do thanksgiving then to argue with you see ya tomorrow at the game

ScottA11, just as an aside... which RB at Baylor are you talking about? I don't remember seeing any RB they had that was SEC caliber.

Kid's name is Sam Williams. If he plays SEC, it will be in the secondary. He could play MAC, OVC, SoCon, etc at RB. Think Rogan without as much wiggle, but perhaps more explosiveness into the hole. Kid can play. Be a good PR/KR. He has onions.

ruse?

The fact that catholic is a private school and students have to pay to attend has nothing to do with the toughness of their football schedule. As you probably know catholic is not in the DII (private school league) and once again the fact that catholic is a private school has nothing to do with the "high caliber" athletes. Whether the athlete is well off or not he or she has to pay to attend, there are no scholarships given to athletes unlike other schools.... There might be some form of financial aid awarded for specific families based on income and other factors just in financial aid with college but no scholarships.

Yeah, but it doesn't hurt to have the dough to shell out for personal trainers, which in turn translates pretty well on a football field in terms of strength and athleticism. With that said, I personally don't like Catholic and pretty much couldn't them when I played, but I have grown up. After all, we beat them on their home field and got to go out in a perfect fashion, so why complain right? Anyways, hopefully I'll get to make it to KC to watch the game tomorrow. Should be a good high school football game to watch. I have to say though, I'll probably have to cheer on White House, despite my bias towards East TN USUALLY. KC is a different story. I don't think the sound of those bagpipes blasting as I walked off of Bob Black Field will ever completely be erased from my memory. Should be a good one though. Maybe the Falcons can come back strong in the future.

Yeah, but it doesn't hurt to have the dough to shell out for personal trainers, which in turn translates pretty well on a football field in terms of strength and athleticism. With that said, I personally don't like Catholic and pretty much couldn't them when I played, but I have grown up. After all, we beat them on their home field and got to go out in a perfect fashion, so why complain right? Anyways, hopefully I'll get to make it to KC to watch the game tomorrow. Should be a good high school football game to watch. I have to say though, I'll probably have to cheer on White House, despite my bias towards East TN USUALLY. KC is a different story. I don't think the sound of those bagpipes blasting as I walked off of Bob Black Field will ever completely be erased from my memory. Should be a good one though. Maybe the Falcons can come back strong in the future.

Road.

Still hitting the books, young man?

ruse?

larry bird you are ridiculous and they are is no way in heck white house has more than 3 d1 players let alone 10. KC has 4 at least and that is excluding 2 due to acl injuries. hate to break your heart but the all caps is not driving your point across any better besides the fact that you are some hillbilly trash that knows nothing. we will see tomorrow how "talented" your whitehouse team is compared to the speed strength and discipline of knox cath

WELL HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU TOO PRINCESS. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

The fact that catholic is a private school and students have to pay to attend has nothing to do with the toughness of their football schedule. As you probably know catholic is not in the DII (private school league) and once again the fact that catholic is a private school has nothing to do with the "high caliber" athletes. Whether the athlete is well off or not he or she has to pay to attend, there are no scholarships given to athletes unlike other schools.... There might be some form of financial aid awarded for specific families based on income and other factors just in financial aid with college but no scholarships.

I understand. I was just joking in my post because WH doesnt have speed, strength, or skill to compete.

OPPRESSED YOUR CRAP call larry kerr? what would he know ? how to not win? or how to retire i ac is the south carolina of the region no matter how good there suppose to be they don't scare anyone and lose please i beg u quit wasteing the fans of winning programs time WH fans do yourself a favor dont listen to this crap if u do im sure you'll realize why oppressed is depressed. and just for your knowledge i think they already have film by now. as for help how to stop the irish there is no secrets in there offense its older that dirt my grandfather use to run it at knox high in the 30's and 40's but the reason its still around is because it works if run right .

P.s. as for coaching if coach p gets to dL(not looking ahead just had a cool fact) coach p played them when he was at rockwood back in the 70's (my dad went to dl around the same time ) and it would be a classic rockwood at the time was a powerhouse believe it or not the coach of rockwood? coach P's dad the QB? coach P

WH WANTS TO STOP THE RUNNING GAME AC STOP IT 80 YARDS PREPX HAD IN THE PAPER I BELIEVE.EVERLY ONE AND MY GRAND MA KNOWS THE WING T MOST PEOPLE DONT WANT TO RUN IT BECAUSE ITS BOREING. POUND THE PRIVATES.COM