Greeneville Vs. Maryville

DevilMan03

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have spent half my life in the Medical field. Are you one of those who thinks they are a Dr. and are not...

Then you should know that by the above statement one could be sued. Hope your Malpractice Insurance is up to date or do you carry any? Hope you have a good Lawyer too, or are you a self appoint want to be Lawyer too.

I'll take his case.....he is after all my cousin/brother by marriage to our sister's niece. Our Grandpappy would be so proud to have someone pretending to be a doctor and a lawyer in the family. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I'm not giving next weeks 4A game to you yet,but you will be pushed like never before starting next year,if you plan on winning the state that is.Do you not agree it will be a whole lot harder?

We don't plan on winning state every year - but we have done the things necessary to get there 8 of the last 10 years.

I think the move up to 3A/6A will be a challenge, no doubt. BUT, this program has shown the ability to step up to huge challenges. [Case in point, the 3 victories against 3 great Hillsboro teams this decade]

We don't plan on winning state every year - but we have done the things necessary to get there 8 of the last 10 years.

I think the move up to 3A/6A will be a challenge, no doubt. BUT, this program has shown the ability to step up to huge challenges. [Case in point, the 3 victories against 3 great Hillsboro teams this decade]

Who was a challenge 4 you, Central or Halls?

Bigpoppa, I hope you are not really a Maryville fan. If you are you do not represent our city very well and should keep off this board...and I mean that in the nicest most polite way possible.

U r kidding right? he is just typical.

Well,this is back to Bigpoppa's statement of going into a game without a chance of winning.I will be impressed if Maryville wins more then 1 state championship in the next 10 years.Winning where you are at now,is nothing like what you will face in 6A just to get to the final four.So how can Maryville play for the next 10 years,knowing they won't win every game and will be average vs the best? Really,the question makes no since to me either,I'm just trying to put it back on Bigpoppa.A lot of kids go into a season knowing they won't even get to the playoffs,much less win the state.Next year,I think you will make the playoffs,but your kids will know that their best days are behind them in 4A by the fourth round.

Well,this is back to Bigpoppa's statement of going into a game without a chance of winning.I will be impressed if Maryville wins more then 1 state championship in the next 10 years.Winning where you are at now,is nothing like what you will face in 6A just to get to the final four.So how can Maryville play for the next 10 years,knowing they won't win every game and will be average vs the best? Really,the question makes no since to me either,I'm just trying to put it back on Bigpoppa.A lot of kids go into a season knowing they won't even get to the playoffs,much less win the state.Next year,I think you will make the playoffs,but your kids will know that their best days are behind them in 4A by the fourth round.

Average? That's laughable.

Sorry about the ticket info. They had stopped selling them at the school by 4 and i got my info from someone inside the football program. Glad you made it down though

yea but i made it down a little late so me and my buddies had to sit on top of the gate on the visitor side the whole time /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Average? That's laughable.

Dominant is winning four or five straight 4A championships.

AVERAGE will be { lacking special distinction,rank,or status }as a 6A state champion.

AVERAGE will be in the {middle of the pack} some will beat you and some won't beat you in the final 32,16,8,4 or championship game.

The only Dominant 6A team from east Tennessee would be if your coaching staff moved to Oak Ridge

yea but i made it down a little late so me and my buddies had to sit on top of the gate on the visitor side the whole time /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

what time did you make it down? If you weren't there by 5 waiting in line for the gates to open or had someone saving you a seat you wouldn't have got a seat anyway. The seats were gone 15 min. after the gates opened on both sides