Greeneville Vs. Maryville

DevilMan03

In my experience, most who threaten on the Internet are not a threat at all. It's those who are calm like water that are the most feared ..

you see

water can be hard, it can crash.

it can be soft,

however it can

flow through you,

be like water.

I don't think anyone has threatened you ... you have been invited to ball games and to the lake I think.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone has threatened you ... you have been invited to ball games and to the lake I think.

So, you are going to drown him /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Just kidding /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

So, you are going to drown him /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Just kidding /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No you did threaten me, read back in the national ranking post.

Where exactly did they take them????? Last I heard, scrimmages don't get you into the playoffs. It would be nice for you if they did though, cause the Cat's would be in the Boro with your impressive PRE-season record.

Is the band coming today?

After watching the 5A championship game, I stand by my statement that Maryville will be average vs the very best 6A teams in the state next year.It was not a put down as much as just saying how good the best 5A teams really are.

Thanks for your analysis there BatmanDB ... I'm sure you know average when you see it . I dread when we have to start playing those powerhouses like DB & OR . Guess we had a good run , but now that we have to play against the big boys , maybe we can become a Soccer powerhouse , or maybe Girls Badminton . Maybe a DodgeBall powerhouse ?? Seeing as how we've been pretty good at dodging all of them " Big Boys " for so long ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The Battle flag of the Confederacy is just that....a battle flag. Thousands fought and died under it and many of us have ancestors who were buried with it draped over their coffin. The only hate it symbolizes at Maryville is the hate of losing.

Now ain't this post a real piece of work? Please go bake a cake.

Thanks for your analysis there BatmanDB ... I'm sure you know average when you see it . I dread when we have to start playing those powerhouses like DB & OR . Guess we had a good run , but now that we have to play against the big boys , maybe we can become a Soccer powerhouse , or maybe Girls Badminton . Maybe a DodgeBall powerhouse ?? Seeing as how we've been pretty good at dodging all of them Big Boys for so long !

DB has lost three times in the semi finals,and yes I know average when it comes to playing Oakland,Red Bank and Riverdale in the final four.Glad you can join us !!